+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wild 'Alias' finale leaves us hanging

That's right - I forgot they had Sark in custody. Hmmm.

Two years may not be a long time - but remember, they didn't find her body - didn't immediately assume she was dead. They had to have searched for her, waited for Sydney to turn up somewhere.

If Sloane made Sydney disappear with the Rimbaldi device, then he has used the bait of her return to get Jack to work with him.

Her scar was waayy too small for a c-section. um, trust me on that one.

ok the rimbaldi device is called "the telling"? perhaps it is like a really fancy magic 8 ball.

ok, so why does sloane think he is the chosen one when syd really is the chosen one. what the heck did that rimbaldi manuscript say anyway?

you know it's weird about the whole alias renewal thing. i see the article you just posted predicting that alias won't be renewed. but on doing a google search, i find a couple articles reporting that alias was renewed by abc on 2/27. i'm going with that . . cuz that's what i want to hear.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    don't forget last year when they had a page from rimbaldi and it had a drawing of her on it and she was suppose to be important to some super destructive device thingy and they held her captive "for the good of the world"

yeah, i remember that. but the prophecy said something like she would be responsible for the end of the world unless she saw some mountainview or something. so she went to those mountains and all was ok.

i'm still not sure if that page was supposed to mean her or her mother. her mother could definitely be responsible for the end of the world and we haven't been told if she's been to that place yet . . wherever it was . . can't remember now.

Not sure, but think it was the mountain of Kilimanjaro (i know, i know, I butchered the spelling.)

Originally posted by John
    The Rambaldi device is not a time machine - Sydney was wearing different clothing, and her scar is healed. She's actually been alive and doing stuff during the 2 years. Exactly what, we don't yet know.
    But what I want to know (& will probably have to wait till this fall for my answer) is if the show itself (the story) was 2 years into the future now (2005), since Syd has been MIA for 2 years, or was it supposed to be like, 2001, & now they are in 2003, which would make them living in current time? I know splatty understood my question, but I don't know if anyone else did. Oh well, like I said, I'll just have to wait till this fall for my answers.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Alias has been my absolutely favorite show for two years.

When my husband put on the first show, I thought he was crazy. But, I have been hooked ever since.

I really was annoyed that the finale happened so early in May and I have to wait until September. I have so many questions.

Syd's mom is even more kick ass than Syd. Syd can take anyone down but her mom.

I just heard in EXTRA that Alias has been picked up for the next season. Woo-hoo!

Yep, it's back, and in its Sunday timeslot, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast