+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wild 'Alias' finale leaves us hanging

yeah, i know your right sher, i just like to complain because i love my syd/vaughn moments. :cry

yeah, i thought the same thing you thought about the scar too. it was supposed to be a clue that enough time had passed for the scar to heal.

yeah, the finale rocked and i really really hope we get another season!

can't find the crying emoticon, oh well.

splatty! i don't think we've met!

it was so sad. i loved them together, but strangely, i'm never happy when the couple that is supposed to be together, gets together.

but i was SO sad when i saw his ring....

poor syd. i can't WAIT until next season!

*grumbles that there BETTER be a next season
    Last edited by sher; 05-06-2003 at 09:32 AM.

hi sher! :wave yeah, i'm new around here.

i'm happy. i'm happy. (when the couple is together that is). i'm such a sap.

well, i was just thinking that vaughn looked awfully unhappy to see syd. shouldn't he be happy/relieved? i'm worried that he has some bad news to tell her . . something that's way worse than, "oh, i'm married."

will is ok, but what about dad and mom? or weiss? or marshall? i don't know. just rambling.

or maybe sloane has taken over the world!!!!

guess we have to wait until next year . . yeah, there better be a next year, gash darnit!

ok, another random thought. do you think the writers have any of the answers to all of our questions? have they planned ahead? or have they just written the most crazy season finale that they could think of . . and figure they'll just worry about it next year, if there is a next year?

Originally posted by John
    Allison (Boring Evil Francie) was a Project Christmas child, same as Syd, so it's possible that she had nearly the same training from childhood as Syd. That's where I got the fighting explanation.
    After thinking: why the heck is Evil Francie kicking Syd's butt when she's beaten up 3 or 4 men by herself? Then I realize that Evil Francie had the same SPY training as Syd due to the Project Christmas.

Remember when Irina told Syd she was the chosen one to stop Sloane, and wished her good luck. I bet she knew where Syd was during those 2 years she was missing.

I've got two other people from work hooked on this show now, and they totally love it. I really hope it get's picked up for next season.

it better be picked up!
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

FORT Fogey
    I think the scar if from her fight w/Francie and it shows a long amount of time has passed. I agree what is up with her being able to take out 10 ninjas and a jedi at once but not evil Francie?

I am still of the notion that the writers double as spies on this web site and grab on to our predictions and thoughts for material and write to mess us up so becarful of what we say! They are listening.. lol ( insane laughter)

First off, we'll probably have to wait till LATE September to find out WTF the deal is! Boo-hiss!

Secondly, two years is not as short a time as you might think! I think that is sufficient time to move on from a relationship. JMO.

Third, I am REALLY CONFUSED about the 2-year timeframe. I mean, was the show being told in flashback, & now it's current; or was it being told in current time & now it's 2 years into the future (2005)? Does my question make sense?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

i thought the show was being told in current time and now it's 2 years in the future. i thought you're question made sense. of course, if i answered it incorrectly, then i guess i was wrong.

The Rambaldi device is not a time machine - Sydney was wearing different clothing, and her scar is healed. She's actually been alive and doing stuff during the 2 years. Exactly what, we don't yet know.

I know Sark's gonna be mad that Allison (Boring Evil Francie) is dead, because he was in love with her.

Jack actually DID work for Sloane by getting the heart out of the NSA warehouse - that's what I took to be the thing that Sloane said to him "you WILL work with me, sooner than you think."

yeah, as soon as i saw that jack was going to be transporting the heart device thingy, i knew that sloane would be stealing it from him . . thus getting jack to play into his hands. this is what i mean by wondering why it is sloane who is always a step ahead. it's really getting annoying.

yeah, i know that syd's scar was healed and she was wearing different clothing. but changing clothes would only take a few minutes and healing a scar a week or so. i know. i'm stretching. just trying to figure out what that stupid device would be.

and that whole fascination with living forever blah blah maybe it has to do with manipulating time. anyway, it wasn't my idea. i stole it from someone else.

yeah, i was also thinking that sark would be pretty dang mad. but he was in custody last we saw him. do you think they let him go? do you think mom or sloane bothered to bust him out?

so many questions. will there ever be answers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast