+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wild 'Alias' finale leaves us hanging

Originally posted by firegirl
    What the ???? Two years,, he didn't waste any time did he?
    I'm with you firegirl! Geez louise. Two years doesn't seem like enough time to heal a broken heart and remarry. He probably has a child on the way.

Gotta be her mom that 'extracted' her after the fight. Vaughn shows up for the Santa Barbara trip the next morning and finds Will half alive, hopefully evil Francie dead. ....

I was yelling at the TV during the fight - here Sydney has taken out 10 grown men with her bare hands and she can't put down Evil Francie? oh well. And why, oh why couldn't anyone look at the childhood picture of the girl from the Christmas Project and think: Gee, which black woman about sydney's age do we all have in common?

Anyway, it's got to be the Rimbaldi device. She's been with Sloane and her mom. Jack's probably gone to the dark side after Sydney's disappearance.

I was really bummed when Will was stabbed, though. That was depressing. I hope he's alive, like Vaughn mentioned.

I don't want to set y'all off, but the show hasn't officially been picked up for a third season, and is actually in danger of non-renewal.
    I thought the show WAS renewed for the third season. Has that changed??

Source:

TV Guide Link
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Hmm, Brodie, that's what that says. I just posted another article the other day, which discussed that Alias, among other shows, was not performing high on the charts, and was in danger of not being renewed. Odd.

FORT Newbie
    check out this site. it updates the listing of cancelled shows. i hope alias is renewed. you would think major mags giving a few of thier episodes 4/4 stars should bring in high ratings. anywhere here is the site -- http://www.pazsaz.com/cancel.html
    frank aka ziggy

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow!!!! like most of you in here, I was watching the end and saying, "this better not be another stupid dream sequence stupid ending" the scar is a clue or they wouldn't have shown it. just to make you think.
    plus too, I was wondering, "She can kick alomost anyones ass all around the town, yet her roomates double is giving her a run for her money?" girl power?

two years and Vaughn found a babe to hitch up with? Man he is a mover. I have got to see what lady made him forget sydney

now to wonder??????
    What has dad and sloane been up too? where is mom? and has Marshall and his lady finally got together and done the doubled backed matress monster yet? Enquirering people want to know!!

Allison (Boring Evil Francie) was a Project Christmas child, same as Syd, so it's possible that she had nearly the same training from childhood as Syd. That's where I got the fighting explanation.

2 years isn't long for Vaughn to hook up and marry, that's just wierd. But maybe there's an explanation - he could have married Alice, his former babe.

Too much wierdness in that ending, I think. She was in Hong Kong, but didn't speak Chinese to the guy in the safehouse? She speaks like 16 languages!

The guy in the safehouse was CIA or an ally - he spoke english.

I thought that maybe her scar was a C-Section scar.

that would be one weird-ass location for a c-section scar.

i was totally glued to my seat with eyes fixed to the screen and my heart racing during the entire ep! OMG! that was totally crazy!!

2 years? vaughn couldn't mourn for 2 years?

so the rimbaldi device . . some sort of time machine? sloane transported syd into the future to get her out of the way? of course, 2 years isn't that far in the future. i'm sure there's some wicked reason why sloane chose to put syd there. muahahahahaha.

it really annoys me that sloane always seems to be one step ahead of frickin' everybody? can nobody strategize better than him in the entire world??

oh yeah, but the thing that bugged me THE MOST about this ep is why the heck was vaughn wearing the stupid creepy necktie that evil francie gave him? if i were syd, i would've burned that thing long ago!!! i certainly wouldn't let him wear it!

i heard vaughn answer syd that will was fine. totally alive.

i saw the scar, but thought they were just showing that she had been hurt, but whenever she had been cut had happened long ago enough for the wound to be completely healed, implying that a significant amount of time had passed.

and i think it's pretty common for men who lose their spouse (in this case, girlfriend) to remarry within a year or two. i didn't find that surprising. not many people date a million years before marrying at vaughn's age. i bet in his misery, he went back to alice and quit the cia. they implied that he no longer worked for the organization, but they only brought him back to go to her and explain.

jacked up finale. i LOVED it!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast