+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mercy

FORT Fanatic

Mercy

I didn't see a thread for this show. Has anyone watched it? Is it good? I taped it, but haven't watched it yet.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Mercy

I watched in on my DVR. It was only okay. I'm looking forward to Trauma and Three Rivers.

I can't imagine I'll keep up with it. I didn't find the nurses endearing at all and it felt very overacted.

FORT Fanatic

I finally watched it...or rather I should say I watched the first 15 minutes. After that I turned it off and deleted it from my DVR. It's NOT GOOD!! I don't see it lasting more than 3-5 weeks.

I watched it and wanted to turn it off, but decided to stick through all of it in hopes it would get better. It didn't. It's not the worst thing on tv, but not something I'm interested in watching. There have been shows about nurses in the past that were much, much better.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I agree. There's something about it that screams "Nurse Jackie" but for general audience viewing (also minus the drug problem). It's not the worst thing, but it's definitely not anywhere near the best things on tv right now. I'll give it another chance (as I do with all new shows), but I really don't know how well it's going to do.

FORT Regular

I actually liked this show, and got quite a few other people liking it. The acting was kinda cheesy, but Im hoping it stays on the air for awhile. Guess Im in the minority, LOL

Mustang I liked it too! I usually don't like medical shows at all...one of the (very ) few who didn't watch ER or Grey's Anatomy, but I liked this one. I like TV that get's me thinking....but I like mindless entertainment as well, and this certainly fits the bill...but in a good way
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I got to see it the other night. Still am not sure about it. Hard to like a show where you don't really feel empathy for the main character.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I liked parts of it..I didn't like the one blonde nurse, until the end..I like the nurse played by michelle trachtenberg..I never give up on a show until after the premiere, so it has one more episode to get me to keep watching..so far I'm on the fence
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Having been a nurse who has worked in the hospital in the past, none of this rings true. Hawthorne with Jada Smith (on TNT) was way too over the top sweet and this one is way over the top rude. None of these nurses would ever keep their jobs. Will not watch this show.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast