+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mercy

Re: Mercy

JVD's character is SO hot for Chloe aka "Nurse Pain" I wonder if he'll ever admit it to himself lol. I'm glad Veronica broke up with Chris too, I still like her husband best. Single White Female as the therapist is good, I hope Veronica keeps going. Poor Sonia, helping that family has brought her nothing but trouble. Suicide and infidelity. Yikes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3864250;
    JVD's character is SO hot for Chloe aka "Nurse Pain" I wonder if he'll ever admit it to himself lol. I'm glad Veronica broke up with Chris too, I still like her husband best. Single White Female as the therapist is good, I hope Veronica keeps going. Poor Sonia, helping that family has brought her nothing but trouble. Suicide and infidelity. Yikes
    Do you have her mixed up with Jennifer Jason Leigh? I agree that she's doing a good job, though. I hope Veronica keeps going to therapy too...and does more than sit there in silence and then run out at the end of the hour. I'm hopeful that, since she had that breakthrough about her relationship with Chris, that she'll start working on her problems.

I think Briggs has a little thing for Chloe too, but I don't know if he'll get anywhere with her. I think he likes her because she stands up to him and sees through his b.s. Of course, that may also be why she'd shoot him down. Now watch, they'll jump into bed in the next episode!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

yep I did mix them up
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

All those actresses with three names tend to blend together! Mary Stuart Masterson, Mary Louise Parker, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio....OY!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Chloe: "Don't jack my taco, bitch!"

I'm going to be so bummed when NBC cancels this show, if they haven't already. I think it's only gotten better throughout the season and, if they just gave it some more PR and some time...and maybe a better time slot, I think it would do better in a second season. There's so much potential for good stories.

I saw a preview video of the season finale and it looks like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chloe's football player boyfriend dies and she ends up making out with Briggs in a bar. Like we didn't see that coming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234