+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3853777;
    I knew they would get rid of Kate somehow. I cannot wait to see the next season!
    I never expected them to get rid of Kate, but am glad they did! I am also looking forward to season 2!

I enjoyed seeing Diana back, the actress (her name escapes me) is someone I am fond of, and they brought resolution to her character (since the premiere I've wondered what happened to her and why she was replaced). She was promoted. Glad she felt the loyalty to help Peter, and I hope we will see her occasionally in season 2!

I enjoyed the season finale, and was not bothered by any of the things that happened Bearcata..... Yes, the people present at the Embassy suspect he is a thief, but most guests probably thought he was joking. The embassy won't admit to a theft, so it could have just been a joke. It will probably be forgotten or not addressed next season.

Fowler served well as the perfect, evil foil. I don't think we are done with him either. Especially since he planned all along to kill Neal & Kate (leave no loose ends). Hope that Peter does expose him for the dirty Fed that he is and I was disappointed he was wearing a vest in the shoot out.

I do like the new chick/con lady that has taken an interest in Neal, was glad she came back, and hope we see more of her next season. Loved seeing more of June too!

All in all - I am pleased with season 1, and already miss the show!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I liked some of the shows and some I did not like. I think mainly due to poor writing. If the story is done cleverly enough you (as the audience) are willing to suspend your disbelief and go with the flow and enjoy the incongruities of the story but not so with White Collar. The best part of the show is the bro'mance between Peter and Neal and the subplots with Elizabeth and Mozzie. Some of the episodes are very uneven , but some surprisingly good. I do hope the writing improves.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I truly hope Kate is dead and that it was not a plot device to keep her around.

Jeff Eastin, creator/producer, is working on commentary with the actors for some of the episodes for the DVD set. It is supposed to be released before season 2 starts. I'm quite looking forward to purchasing it.

White Collar season 2 returns 7/13 9/8c, USA!

AND.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Marsha Tomason returns in the role of Agt. Diana Berrigan. I loved her on Lost, and enjoyed seeing her in the series Pilot of White Collar, as well as the season 1 finale, as the smart Agent that helps them out.

I am excited that we don't have to wait until Fall to see the show again!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I am excited, new season starting in about one week!
    Anyone see the pictures of Matt Bomer (Neal) in Entertainment Weekly? I have no idea why, but they make be laugh every time I see them. Burst out laughing..... he is a good looking, sexy guy, but only when he is not being posed or photographed to "look sexy". Otherwise it looks fake, maybe... and funny (to me).
    Christopher Reeve

I enjoyed the (2nd season) premiere tonight! This is my favorite summer show (so far) and I am glad they have made "Diana" a series regular - she has so much more charisma than the other female agent. I guess that was a "head fake" when they showed her at the end, just like last season when they tried to make it look as if Peter was the bad FBI guy that had Kate.

Loved seeing Mozzie and June again. I liked that female Con artist and was hoping to see some of her tonight, maybe later in the season.....

It was a good show!
    Christopher Reeve

The boys are back in town! I loved having Mozzie in the eppie, it's always great when he's there. It was also great that June welcomed Neal back into her home, wouldn't be the same without the swanky digs.

As always Matt and Tim, as well as Matt & Willie, have wonderful chemistry. The trio is just my fave part of this show. I'm glad they brought back Agent Diana full time. She was sorely missed.

Very entertaining season premiere as expected. I'm really looking forward to this season. USA rarely airs a scripted show that I don't like to one degree or another. White collar has the magic of a great ensemble cast with excellent chemistry. I also enjoy seeing as much Mozzie as I can get.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

O M G!

I loved it.. Matt is such a cutie.. but that poor kid. He looked so pained to be there
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread