+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 271
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

  1. #61
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    84

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Agreed. Mozzie is one of the reasons I have begun to go from being "eh" on the show to finding it to be delightful. Most the plots seem to have huge holes in them, but I can just ignore them when I enjoy the interplay of the characters.

  2. #62
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,393

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Really enjoyed the mortgage fraud scheme episode. Why does Fowler want Peter so much? Does he just want him out of the way?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  3. #63
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,166

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3813816;
    Really enjoyed the mortgage fraud scheme episode. Why does Fowler want Peter so much? Does he just want him out of the way?
    Good Question!!!
    I think you may be right, if he gets Peter out of the way, then he can get whatever he wants from Neal/Kate. Or, he wants to set Peter up for the rap when he finally gets whatever he wants from Neal via Kate?

    I just watched the last show this weekend and really enjoyed it! Anything that includes Mozzie in it makes a really great episode for me.

    Whats with the yellow paper flower/tulip? Mozzie said something like "Is that what I think it is?" ......... or did I remember it wrong?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey TripleGemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Whats with the yellow paper flower/tulip? Mozzie said something like "Is that what I think it is?" ......... or did I remember it wrong?
    I figured it was a note from Kate to Neil...

  5. #65
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,393

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3813995;
    Good Question!!!
    I think you may be right, if he gets Peter out of the way, then he can get whatever he wants from Neal/Kate. Or, he wants to set Peter up for the rap when he finally gets whatever he wants from Neal via Kate?

    I just watched the last show this weekend and really enjoyed it! Anything that includes Mozzie in it makes a really great episode for me.

    Whats with the yellow paper flower/tulip? Mozzie said something like "Is that what I think it is?" ......... or did I remember it wrong?
    You remembered right...just little clues to drag us helpless viewers further into the depths of TV addiction. Those bastard writers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3814365;
    You remembered right...just little clues to drag us helpless viewers further into the depths of TV addiction. Those bastard writers.


    I assume it has some specific meaning, so hopefully they'll fill us in on what it meant. Mozzie seemed to know what it meant.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    Okay - here's another item that needs theorizing. The music box, Kate, and Neal's motives. Does he really just want it to get Kate back? Or to prove that she really does care for him?

    On another note, LOVED the human organ traffiking ep. It was priceless seeing Peter "flirt," haha.

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

  8. #68
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    I knew they would get rid of Kate somehow. I cannot wait to see the next season!
    Yup, with donuts!!

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey TripleGemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    I knew they would get rid of Kate somehow. I cannot wait to see the next season!
    I bet she escaped somehow.

  10. #70
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,393

    Re: White Collar (USA)

    I was disappointed with the season finale. Neal had to expose himself as a thief in the Italian embassy? That didn't sit right. Fowler finished with Neal, I don't think so. Fowler Abusing Elizabeth, talk about the federal government stepping all over a citizens rights. Then there was the exploding plane. Really, blowing up a multimillion dollar plane, with all the budget cuts the government has done, I don't think so. Then there is the death of the pilot and co-pilot to consider. Plot holes galore.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.