+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3803248;
    So, are you convinced that he is wrong about Kate? I don't think I am quite there yet. I'm the hopeless romantic, so I am holding out that Kate is being manipulated somehow. I guess time will tell...
    Ahh, well let me think about this.... Peter did ask Kate if she "ever" cared about Neal, and she didn't answer; she just looked at Peter.... then warned him about the FBI guy she is working with.
    If I was in her position, I would have defended myself if I really cared about Neal..... but, not everyone would respond as I would.
    I don't trust Kate, Peter does have a wonderful loving relationship with his wife, seems to be a good judge of character; so if he thinks Kate is conning Neal, I would tend to agree with him. It would be an interesting twist if it turned out that the con man was really being conned.

Plus, I want to watch Neal continue to flirt with many women. If it turned out that Kate did care about Neal, where would it go? They already have one guy involved, we'd have two handsome, but "taken" guys to watch every week. Where is the fun in that?

I think Kate is not really in love with Neal, and just wants the money.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3803557;
    Ahh, well let me think about this.... Peter did ask Kate if she "ever" cared about Neal, and she didn't answer; she just looked at Peter.... then warned him about the FBI guy she is working with.
    If I was in her position, I would have defended myself if I really cared about Neal..... but, not everyone would respond as I would.
    I don't trust Kate, Peter does have a wonderful loving relationship with his wife, seems to be a good judge of character; so if he thinks Kate is conning Neal, I would tend to agree with him. It would be an interesting twist if it turned out that the con man was really being conned.

Plus, I want to watch Neal continue to flirt with many women. If it turned out that Kate did care about Neal, where would it go? They already have one guy involved, we'd have two handsome, but "taken" guys to watch every week. Where is the fun in that?

I think Kate is not really in love with Neal, and just wants the money.

I definitely agree about watching Neal flirt with many women!!!

They will probably eventually have Neal start falling for someone and then have Kate confess that she had to pretend she didn't care in order to keep him safe...and then we will see a very conflicted Neal. He is so cute, isn't he!

Yay for the boys being back. I'd missed them.

I'm torn about Kate. On the one hand I hate that Neal is hurting over her, on the other I would like the storyline to be done by season end and not see her again. I feel the main story lies with Peter and Neal, with a good dose of Mozzie and Elizabeth on the side.

I'd much rather have Neal foot loose and fancy free than moping over Kate all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3803710;
    I definitely agree about watching Neal flirt with many women!!!

They will probably eventually have Neal start falling for someone and then have Kate confess that she had to pretend she didn't care in order to keep him safe...and then we will see a very conflicted Neal. He is so cute, isn't he!
    That he is!! Not just handsome, but his personality is so very charming. It is the something more behind the handsome face that gets to me each week.

I love to watch him flirt with women. Along with SassyKat, I would like the Kate issue resolved by end of this season. For some reason, I thought we would have more resolution in that last show, but I guess that is the norm, to just string us along, along, along......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Alright, so what are your theories about what is in the music box?

BTW, I love how Neal just let everyone "think" that he had the box. It should be a fun adventure watching Mozzie and him track it down. Another new mystery!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3807225;
    Alright, so what are your theories about what is in the music box?

BTW, I love how Neal just let everyone "think" that he had the box. It should be a fun adventure watching Mozzie and him track it down. Another new mystery!
    A list of double agents and their identities maybe? Information about the entire counterspy organization? Or, is that too obvious?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm thinking that Mozzie will get more air time now that they have to get this music box...I like his character.

Speaking of Mozzie... he was hysterical in last night's episode running around the Burkes' house (btw - LOVE the story Elizabeth told him about how she and Peter met) and in his confrontation with the delivery man. Now that he's in with all the main characters, there's gotta be more to come.

What do we think the paper flower on the grave means?... Mozzie seems to know.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

So much love for this show. Mozzie's intro into the "Suits" family was hysterical. I loved how he went from calling Burke's wife "Mrs. Suit" to "El", and Peter was all miffed about it. LOL

I love the Peter/Neal dynamic and the Neal/Mozzie dynamic so much. This show just makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3810251;
    So much love for this show. Mozzie's intro into the "Suits" family was hysterical. I loved how he went from calling Burke's wife "Mrs. Suit" to "El", and Peter was all miffed about it. LOL

I love the Peter/Neal dynamic and the Neal/Mozzie dynamic so much. This show just makes me smile.
    ITA! I just cracked up when Mozzie called her "El" too!

+ Reply to Thread