+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3785178;
    I just rewatched the last episode. I'm still having a hard time believing that Peter is really a bad guy and that the OPR or whatever they are called are actually good. How many episodes do we have left before the season ends? I fear they are going to string us along until the end and not explain until next season.
    Well, I am not sure whether this answers your question, but it gives us a hint:
    "Few finales can top the "sleight of hand" cliffhanger that capped White Collar's Fall debut ... and, luckily, you won't be left hanging for long. New Episodes return in January on a brand-new night: Tuesdays, beginning January 19 at 10/9c. Now get to speculating about Neal and Peter's coming showdown...."

Taken from USAnetwork announcing new time on show.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Weird..... I actually didn't think that last episode was considered a finale but it's awesome if they explain everything!! I'm very excited to find out what happens!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3785218;
    Weird..... I actually didn't think that last episode was considered a finale but it's awesome if they explain everything!! I'm very excited to find out what happens!
    It was the fall finale, now we are starting up the new season.

To me, it is one long season though too. It begins in Sept - goes to May..... with time off for Holidays. I guess they break it up though -
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3785178 View Post
    I just rewatched the last episode. I'm still having a hard time believing that Peter is really a bad guy and that the OPR or whatever they are called are actually good. How many episodes do we have left before the season ends? I fear they are going to string us along until the end and not explain until next season.
    I agree. I think the entire premise of the show is lost if Peter is a bad guy. I just can't imagine how they are going to play it any other way. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. Maybe Kate is related to his wife and he tracked her down to tell her to leave him alone? Ack, just hurry back show!

There is no way that Peter is bad! I just don't see it.

I think it is going to turn out that, though he seems totally sinister right now, he is really going to be helping them in his own (keeping Neal out of trouble? keeping Kate out of trouble? not sure of the specifics yet).

I've been reading other theories that say that Kate and Elizabeth are somehow related... anyone buying into that?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3789859;
    There is no way that Peter is bad! I just don't see it.

I think it is going to turn out that, though he seems totally sinister right now, he is really going to be helping them in his own (keeping Neal out of trouble? keeping Kate out of trouble? not sure of the specifics yet).

I've been reading other theories that say that Kate and Elizabeth are somehow related... anyone buying into that?
    The actresses do look-alike.

They do! You've gotta wonder if that was done on purpose from the start.

It COULD be a really interesting plot twists to have Peter and Neal's lives interwoven from the start beyond their professional relationship. And if Kate and Elizabeth are related it would be cool to see a bigger storyline for Tiffani Theissan, who I've really been enjoying so far.

Benjamin Franklin.

Just a handy reminder that WHITE COLLAR is back tonight with an all new episode at 10 pm!

I'm sure we won't get the whole story tonight, but at least some more clues about what's really going on with Kate. Can't wait to discuss!

Benjamin Franklin.

I guess I wasn't in the mood to be sidetracked on the Kate/Neal dilemma ....... I wasn't interested in the broker sting part of the show, but perked up at the end. I want to shake Neal and convince him he is wrong about Kate. Glad that Peter discussed the situation with his wife, I liked the support.

Are they using the same actress to play Kate as in the shows pilot?

ETA: Yes , same actress in Kate roll as on the pilot.
    Christopher Reeve

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3802771;
    I guess I wasn't in the mood to be sidetracked on the Kate/Neal dilemma ....... I wasn't interested in the broker sting part of the show, but perked up at the end. I want to shake Neal and convince him he is wrong about Kate. Glad that Peter discussed the situation with his wife, I liked the support.

Are they using the same actress to play Kate as in the shows pilot?

ETA: Yes , same actress in Kate roll as on the pilot.
    So, are you convinced that he is wrong about Kate? I don't think I am quite there yet. I'm the hopeless romantic, so I am holding out that Kate is being manipulated somehow. I guess time will tell...

+ Reply to Thread