+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

In thinking about it, there have been hints about Peter knowing more about Kate than he's let on from the beginning episode. I don't think they will have Peter becoming an evil character. Maybe they've known that Kate is involved, either by choice or by force, with some criminal group they've been looking for, but can't find. The called on Peter to recruit Neal because they know what his skills are and that he'll stop at nothing to find her. All speculation, of course.

Well done, USA. I can't think of an original show of theirs I haven't liked.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think Peter is trying to save Neal from himself and possibly Kate. I don't trust Kate one bit. Thus far Peter has been trying to keep Neal on the straight and narrow, so whatever is going on with Kate I think he's trying to protect Neal.

My fave scenes are with Neal/Peter, Neal/Mozzie, and the ones where all 3 guys are together. They are just gold, they have a wonderful chemistry.

I liked the female agent in the pilot, so it was too bad she didn't show up again in the series. I'm rather "meh" on the one they have now.

For anyone who's missed episodes, USA is having a marathon of the first 7 episodes on Saturday January 16th. The show returns on Tues. Jan 19th, so it's just in time to refresh your memories regarding what's happened up until the mid-season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3766721;
    I think Peter is trying to save Neal from himself and possibly Kate. I don't trust Kate one bit. Thus far Peter has been trying to keep Neal on the straight and narrow, so whatever is going on with Kate I think he's trying to protect Neal.

My fave scenes are with Neal/Peter, Neal/Mozzie, and the ones where all 3 guys are together. They are just gold, they have a wonderful chemistry.

I liked the female agent in the pilot, so it was too bad she didn't show up again in the series. I'm rather "meh" on the one they have now.

For anyone who's missed episodes, USA is having a marathon of the first 7 episodes on Saturday January 16th. The show returns on Tues. Jan 19th, so it's just in time to refresh your memories regarding what's happened up until the mid-season finale.
    I thought it was Natalie Morales in the pilot as well......? I don't remember any other female agent in the series. But, I do like her as Agent Lauren Cruz, although better with darker hair (which I thought she had in Pilot). I like almost everyone (I enjoy the actress appearing as Kate, but not the character) on this show, but Neal and Mozzie are my absolute favorites! They are so great together, and with Peter trying to look the other way.

I know who you mean.... I just watched the pilot again and I think you are referring to Marsha Thomason (previously on Lost). I love her and she would be great as a regular on this series. She played Diana Lancing and was a higher up with the FBI that got Peter to come back and try and find Neal after he escaped.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 12-11-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Sorry for the double post, but watching the Pilot again, it occurred to me that Peter may have just "used" Kate to lure Neal out of prison deliberately. If Neal had served his full time, (left after his remaining 4 month term)..... Peter probably would not have gotten Neal to help the FBI as easily as he did enticing him using Kate as bait. (Just a theory, I could be wrong)
    I think Peter expected Kate to stay away after that, but she may have decided to use this as a way to con Neal out of some or all of his money.

Anyway, it was fun watching the Pilot again, and I may watch some of those episodes in the Marathon again - thanks for mentioning it sassyKat!!!
    "Special Agent Diana" (Thomason) did refer to Peter at one point as boss, so you are right, she was an agent under his command. If I had to choose between the two, I would prefer to see Tomason as the regular.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Yes, I was talking about agent Diana, the one who Peter told Neal he couldn't "dance" with.

Yay! White Collar has been picked up for a second season. No details as yet on how many episodes were ordered.

FORT Fogey

Agreed, loved Diana!

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3766721;

Thanks for posting this.....I wanted to watch this but IDK what happened and when I tried it was almost the end and I had no idea who was who(m).
    I will be sure to catch the marathon. Do you know what time on Tuesdays yet? I will have to record it as I won't miss my "Gibbs/Abby/DiNozzo/McGee/Ducky/Ziva" hour for anything. In fact it is so bad, my own Mom knows not to call during that time.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3779807;
    Thanks for posting this.....I wanted to watch this but IDK what happened and when I tried it was almost the end and I had no idea who was who(m).
    I will be sure to catch the marathon. Do you know what time on Tuesdays yet? I will have to record it as I won't miss my "Gibbs/Abby/DiNozzo/McGee/Ducky/Ziva" hour for anything. In fact it is so bad, my own Mom knows not to call during that time.
    It's on at 10 PM West coast time, but it'll depend on your viewing area.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3783089;
    It's on at 10 PM West coast time, but it'll depend on your viewing area.
    10pm est, 9 cent.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I just rewatched the last episode. I'm still having a hard time believing that Peter is really a bad guy and that the OPR or whatever they are called are actually good. How many episodes do we have left before the season ends? I fear they are going to string us along until the end and not explain until next season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread