+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3756229;
    Now see she is the one thing about this show i can't stand. I loved her in Fastlane, but here.. I just cant get past Saved by the Bell. Otyher than getting sick of her, I love the show!
    Oh, I like her very much. I never saw her before and find her character attractive, smart and very much in love with her husband.
    Now, I do know she is expecting her first child with husband Brady Smith, and wonder if that will mean we will see less of her character.

But, I enjoy the character Mozzie (as Neal's sidekick) even more, and am delighted every time he shows up. In some ways he steals the scene whenever he pops up.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

USA does it again with another entertaining, character oriented show that is just fun to watch. I love the inclusion of James Rebhorn, a great character actor who add to the quality of anything he does.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3756287;
    Oh, I like her very much. I never saw her before and find her character attractive, smart and very much in love with her husband.
    Now, I do know she is expecting her first child with husband Brady Smith, and wonder if that will mean we will see less of her character.

But, I enjoy the character Mozzie (as Neal's sidekick) even more, and am delighted every time he shows up. In some ways he steals the scene whenever he pops up.
    Agree on both parts:
    -Tiffani adds such a great layer to the show, and I'm glad she is getting invovled in more of the cases.
    -Mozzie is FANTASTIC. He really shines in his scenes with Peter. So fun to watch!

What do you think about this Kate business? I don't trust her yet.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Yeah. I certainly didn't trust Kate with that phone call plea. Just didn't sit right.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I have a cautious feeling about Kate, if she is meant to be good, innocent, coerced into doing something ...... then I have to say, I don't like the person playing the part, because she comes across as manipulative and not genuine. She does not instill warm fuzzies or compassion in me.

If she is the "bad guy", then the actress is doing a great job in the role. Either way, I am not fond of the character "Kate", and do not feel sorry for her. I hope she will be written out of the script soon.
    Since she really isn't listed as a regular cast person, I assume her role is recurring (and just hope she doesn't recur very often).

Aside from Neal, Peter, Elizabeth, and Mozzie; the only other regular cast member is Agent Lauren Cruz, and I do like her. She is well matched for Neal and is not captivated or at overshadowed by his charm.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I was so disappointed with the season finale, until I remembered - that good guys are usually good guys. I know it looks like Peter is the guilty guy, but I bet Kate is just making it look that way. He is the guy in the picture Neal has, but I think Kate has her own agenda, and is framing Peter to get the money from Neal. She is setting Peter up, has Neal thinking that she is under Peter's control. I bet Peter just figured that out (all speculation on my part) and that is why Peter goes to see Kate. (At least, I hope that is all it is!)

I bet the cliff-hanger is just for the surprise, although it looks like Peter has known all along where Kate has been hiding. Interesting...... I look forward to the next season!!!!
    Christopher Reeve

Mike'sgirl, I agree. I think that ending is just to get us wondering about what is really going on during the hiatus.

I also think they need to do something to make us understand why Neal is so overboard about Kate. I haven't seen anything at all that would make her that appealing to someone like Neal.

I'm definitely looking forward to the show's return next month.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Omigoodness, I didn't see that coming!! Burke, I didn't know you had it in you. But I'm thrilled with the turn of events, I love a really good suprise like that. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen from here on out.

Good point about Kate -- how does she have Neal so tightly wound around her little pinky?

Benjamin Franklin.

I think Neal finds Kate different then most women..... look at the intelligent, intriguing clues she left for him. He has been able to find and figure out every puzzle she leaves behind, and loves the challenge. She is just as big of a con woman as he is a con-man. So he is hooked. There may be an even more intriguing history between these two then that, but her smarts at conning make her special. Now, if Neal really stays legit, then it is possible that he will outgrow her. Right now though, she is the love of his life. IMO
    Christopher Reeve

Interesting theory re: Kate... I think you are on to something.

Thankfully we won't have to wait too long to find out.

WC is only taking a quick break and is back with new episodes on January 19th. And note the switch to Tuesday nights!

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread