+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's exactly what I was hoping for, too. Pretty much everything you mentioned was what I envisioned. These characters all grew so much, but the stories the writers gave them did not. I think USA is unfortunately trying to change its programming dynamic from what made it so successful in the first place.
    They are going to be airing more original programming next season than they ever have before. I'd say they are stepping it up in a good way.

I just read that in Season 6 we will learn that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mozzie has a wife named Eva, that they haven't seen each other in years, and that we will meet her. I can't wait for that episode (don't know if it carries over into more than one) and I wish I could find out who will be playing the character)
    inthegarden likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well at least there will be a 6 episode wrap up, I just hope the writers work hard enough and do an appropriate send off for the show and the characters and to the fans.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Final season starts November 6th, 2014 at 9/8c.

‘White Collar’ to air Sixth and Final Season Beginning Thursday November 6th - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

“Saying goodbye to WHITE COLLAR – and Neal and Peter – after six successful seasons is incredibly difficult, but I couldn’t be prouder of what our entire team has accomplished over the last six years,” said Eastin. “I’m grateful to FTVS and USA for giving the show a great home, and I can’t wait for fans to see the twists, surprises and phenomenal performances our final season has in store for them.”

The thrilling final season picks up on last season’s cliffhanger, when Caffrey has disappeared, sans ankle bracelet. Personal transitions and returning enemies complicate things when Caffrey and Agent Burke are pitted against the most sought-after network of criminals in the world, the Pink Panthers. With the help of Mozzie (Garson) and FBI agents, Barrigan and Jones, they will attempt to infiltrate and bring down the Infamous criminal ring. Guest stars for the final bow include Ross McCall, Gavin Lee, Bridget Regan, Toby Leonard Moore, Paloma Guzman, Michael Potts, Isaach de Bankole and Diahann Carroll.

A critical darling since it debuted, the Los Angeles Times praised the series, saying it was “Sparkling, snappy, bursting with energy and good clean heist fun…” while USA Today pointed out “everything about the show is a fun, shiny fantasy.” Boston Globe noted it was“…one of the best new shows of the season,” and the New York Post lauded “…it’s a whole lotta fun.” Over five seasons, WHITE COLLAR has been honored with four consecutive years of People’s Choice Award nominations (2011-2014) and a NAACP Image Award nomination for Diahann Carroll, among other accolades.

WHITE COLLAR was a ratings hit from the beginning, as one of the top new cable originals in 2009. Season five was among the top five most-watched basic cable series on Thursday nights in the first quarter of 2014 in P18-49 (1.62 million), P25-54 (1.76 million) and total viewers P2+ (4.46 million).

WHITE COLLAR was created and is executive produced by Jeff Eastin (Graceland) and comes from Fox Television Studios. Nick Thiel and Jeff King serve as executive producers. The series is filmed in New York Cit
    inthegarden likes this.

The final season start tonight. From everything I've been reading, it should be a winner, a wrap up for all major characters. I can't wait.

Also premiering tonight on USA will be the new season of Covert Affairs.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

So glad I saw this! Thanks Florimel!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

You're welcome, Firewoman. I'm sorry there are only six episodes for the final season, but we should be in for quite a ride.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I know, makes me sad.. but this show NEEDED an end But I will take what I can get when it come to this lot! I will greatly miss Mozzie.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Thanks, Florimel. I didn't see this in time, but I'll catch it on demand. Glad to know it's back!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rats, I missed the first episode of the last season.

+ Reply to Thread