+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

I loved this show. USA really does have the best characters. The premiere was funny, kept my attention, and the star is just so darn adorable.
    I can tell I'll be staying up to watch this one.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I completely agree, schmoo2. It was exactly what I've come to expect from USA; i.e., a good ensemble cast, intriguing stories, great characters, and a mix of humor into the drama. I've already watched it twice and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Yes, it is an updated "It Takes A Thief," but with enough updating to be very different. I don't know who does the programming for USA, but he, she, or they should teach a class on how to do it right.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I was delighted with the Pilot episode, and I am sold on the show! Everyone is great, love the chemistry in the cast. I especially enjoyed seeing Diahanna Carroll in the role of June, and her screen granddaughter is beautiful. Actually, all of the woman are beautiful! Matt Bomer (Neal) is even more handsome and adorable then what I hoped he would be, I am definitely "hooked"!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Watched the premiere and it was OK didn't get me unlike the summer surprise Royal Pains did. Still overall USA has good quality shows with Monk, Psych, Royal Pains and now White Collar. Too bad the networks can't seem to put this much though into their new shows.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It took me a few shows to warm up to Royal Pains (now I do like it a lot). But then again, it took me a season or 2 to warm up to Monk.
    Psych & Burn Notice - instantaneous LOVE!!
    and I think this one will be fitting in the latter catagory.

The only other 2 shows I record/don't like to miss are Castle and Numb3rs. well, ok. Bones and NCIS fit there too.
    I guess I watch more than I think I do
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

USA, TNT, SyFy, all have some great shows with great characters. Why can't the BIG networks do the same? I don't get it.

I liked the first episode & am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Tomorrow's episode sounds like it's going to be very cool.

It's Fashion Week and everyone in New York is abuzz with excitement; everyone but Peter Burke. Nevertheless, when advanced technology embedded with security data is secretly woven into the fabric of a runway dress, Peter and Neal must dive into the world of fashion to stop an international criminal from completing a treacherous sale. Don't miss the premiere of "Threads" this Friday at 10/9C!
    Neal Cafferty at Fashion Week? Wonder if he is going to make the models swoon.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3739028;
    Tomorrow's episode sounds like it's going to be very cool.

Neal Cafferty at Fashion Week? Wonder if he is going to make the models swoon.
    Oh, pleae have him walk the catwalk. Those eyes, those dimples, that suit, yum.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Four episodes in and I'm definitely enjoying the show (just got all caught up on hulu.com).

I like that it's a smart show -- the cases aren't obvious and you really have to pay attention. But you WANT to pay attention, you know?

And I love that Tiffani Theissan is being involved in more storylines. She is great in her role.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3752921;
    Four episodes in and I'm definitely enjoying the show (just got all caught up on hulu.com).

I like that it's a smart show -- the cases aren't obvious and you really have to pay attention. But you WANT to pay attention, you know?

And I love that Tiffani Theissan is being involved in more storylines. She is great in her role.
    Now see she is the one thing about this show i can't stand. I loved her in Fastlane, but here.. I just cant get past Saved by the Bell. Otyher than getting sick of her, I love the show!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread