+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

FORT Fanatic

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I was very pleased with the opener Gonna be a good season I think. Can not wait to see how they bring "New York" back to New York.

I'm wondering how they are going to do that, too. And, I'm trying to decide whether El or "Barry" is my favorite character. I love that El has a personality, is so supportive of Peter's work, and obviously has a soft spot for Neil and Mozzie. And I just love how Mozzie is completely dysfunctional yet everyone adores him anyway.

And, I had forgotten how much I miss Hughes' two finger point until he did it last night!

I'm watching! Just saw it at the USA site. I, too, am wondering where they're going with the story. Is there any way that Neal can not be on the run forever now?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Me too! I watched Perception on TNT and I like it as well.
    I, too, watched and enjoyed Perception, and I'm eager to see how it develops. It's the kind of a show that the writing can make or break.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Surprised at the cliffhanger ending of the season premiere. Still what if Collins did shoot Neil, he is in a sovereign country with no authority he just can't kill people with impunity.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Watched "Most Wanted" which was basically part 2 of the season premiere and while I am glad that Peter and Neal are back together that entire Agent Collins basicially breaking laws of a soveriegn nation and violating the rights of an American citizen did not sit right with me. I just felt that it was a cope out, it enforces the idea that the American government tramps on other countries willy nilly and disregards its own laws and regulations to get what it wants. Poor and lazy writing that leaves the world with a very poor image of how a free and democratic nation works. How the FBI and its representitative Agent Collins operates is no different that any other dictatorship.
    TripleGemini likes this.

This week's episode was a gem among gems for me. First, Treat Williams guest starring as Ellen's partner, Sam. This should be a good story arc.

The best was Peter having to pretend to be having an affair so incriminating photos could be circulated. Elizabeth sitting in a director's chair, telling him where to put what to make it look real was one of the funniest bits I've seen in a long time. Tiffany Thieson was perfect.

I really enjoy the unique blend to action,drama, humor, and terrific ensemble casts I see I most of the USA series.
    FireWoman and inthegarden like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

And the fake baby.. loved the fake baby. Go go gadget baby!
    Florimel likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Luv'd that Alex turned the table on Neil. Luv'd the tiff between Peter, Mozie and Neal. Rats, they didn't show us what was on the tape.

This is going to sound totally off the wall. I'll have to go back and rewatch this season's episodes to see if there is something that negates my speculation.

Most likely I'm completely wrong, but I've been wondering if Sam Phelps is really Neil's supposedly dead father.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    This is going to sound totally off the wall. I'll have to go back and rewatch this season's episodes to see if there is something that negates my speculation.

Most likely I'm completely wrong, but I've been wondering if Sam Phelps is really Neil's supposedly dead father.
    Great minds, I sorta was floating that idea in my head too.

+ Reply to Thread