+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

The new season did not disappoint. I'm happy it's back on. Mozie was so funny thinking everyone would be surprised when he showed up

I saw the fashion police thing were Guiliana praised Matt Bomer. It was very complementary to his personality as well as his looks.

I loved how none of the forgers (or whatever they were) wanted to get involved until Neal said it was for Mozzie. Awwww
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4155454;
    I loved how none of the forgers (or whatever they were) wanted to get involved until Neal said it was for Mozzie. Awwww
    That was great. The one guy was headed out the door and it stopped him in his tracks. I like that they've written Mozzie's character to be so beloved, so much so that we as an audience feel that way, but then they write that the other characters feel that way. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4155516;
    That was great. The one guy was headed out the door and it stopped him in his tracks. I like that they've written Mozzie's character to be so beloved, so much so that we as an audience feel that way, but then they write that the other characters feel that way. Well done.
    Totally agree. They struck gold with that character AND the actor who plays him.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4155747;
    Totally agree. They struck gold with that character AND the actor who plays him.
    I concur. Willie just owns Mozzie and makes him such a wonderful character. There is wonderful chemistry between Tim, Matt and Willie.

Did anyone watch this past week's episode? What a pleasure to hear Diahann Carroll sing with Billy D Williams at the piano. Nor did I know that Matt Bomer is such a good singer.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Did anyone watch this past week's episode? What a pleasure to hear Diahann Carroll sing with Billy D Williams at the piano. Nor did I know that Matt Bomer is such a good singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4192670;
    That was great :-)

WhiteCollarUSA on Twitter said that those were Diahann's photo albums that they used. And WCWriters (the White Collar writers) said that Matt and Diahann sang the entire song...they're trying to figure out how to make it available.

FORT Fogey

I hope they figure out some way to use the entire song, because I saw an on-line Q and A with Tim and Matt, and when Tim told him that Neal and June would be singing a duet, Matt got so excited. It was obviously the first he'd heard of it. As a result, I felt rather bad for him that they used only one line or so of him singing with her.

At the very least, they should include the entire song on the DVD. I'd also like to see them cut it into another episode. It shouldn't be hard to do with a little skillful writing.

+ Reply to Thread