+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4058706;
    Beats me. I must be the last person on the planet who isn't on Facebook.
    No Facebook for me either.

NO facebook or twitter for me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

I watched a bunch of short interviews with Willie Garson on Hulu. I think we can safely rule out his wishing to leave the show, unless something has changed drastically recently. He sounded very happy with the show. He specifically commended the writing and said he gets along great with Matt Bomer and with Tim DeKay, whom he's known for twenty years. He also pointed out that no one in the cast ever pushes for more lines or more screen time; they're all willing to suggest that they lose a line or give it to someone else if it seems to make more sense plot-wise for that to happen, and he says that is a very, very rare situation on a set. Besides that, he grew up in New York and likes the idea of his son growing up there too--he specifically mentioned taking him to play at the same playground he used to play at when he was a kid.

There's also a clip explaining how Matt Bomer swung across that courtyard on the banner in the last episode--and he really did do the stunt himself. He seemed excited about doing it too, and the stunt men gave him props for being willing to do it, because, as they pointed out, it doesn't seem like you're up that high until you're swinging out over nothing. He had to do it a couple of times to get it right, and they thought it was cool that he didn't chicken out after the first try.

The only way Mozzie would be killed off if is Willie wanted off the show, which hopefully won't ever happen.

I saw the video of Matt doing the stunt. He did the part where he swung from one balcony to the window of the office where Fowler was in. The stuntman then did the breaking through the window part. It was fun watching Matt get a kick out of doing most of the stunt himself.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;4058773;
    I think it is just a cliffhanger - the character is way to popular to risk alienating the hordes of fans. I would sooner see Neal go then Mozzie! Really! That's how much I love the guy.......... I love Mozzie!!!
    Agree. Mozzie steals the show everytime he is on. Neal is beautiful and a great character, but I actually prefer watching Mozzie's camera time.

I like the interaction of the characters, Peter with Neal, Neal with Mozzie, Mozzie with Peter, Mozzie with Peter's wife. They are what makes it fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4066474;
    I like the interaction of the characters, Peter with Neal, Neal with Mozzie, Mozzie with Peter, Mozzie with Peter's wife. They are what makes it fun.
    I agree - the cast has chemistry together, the characters are each appealing on their own, but when they interact, it's just so much fun! I look forward to the next season!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

White Collar, Royal Pains & Psyche were all picked up for another season yesterday.

Hooray! I was wondering about that and am happy to learn of it - thank you for sharing the news!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I'm delighted, but not surprised, to hear that. USA gives us quality shows to watch and a nice long run to enjoy them. Just imagine, Burn Notice, Psych, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, and White Collar all on a cable network. That's what happens when you put creative people in charge of a creative medium.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread