+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

hahaha siut casa. this is the tuesday house, there are no phones here!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

NOOOOOO, not MOZZIE!!!!

It would be hard enough to wait a week. But until JANUARY???!!!!

(It can't mean what they want us to think it means...right???)

ahhhhhh not mozzie! those tv exec buggers! Niel and Peter had better get to him in time

FORT Fogey

Unless Willie Garson really wants off the show, I can't imagine that they're going to let Mozzie die. They can't not know that he's popular or that he's integral to the show. They were smart enough to bring Diana back. I'd like to think they're smart enough to keep Mozzie around. Beyond that, Mozzie is the only one who can tell Neal and Peter about the code, now that the guy who broke it is dead. They're going to need to keep him around to pass on that information.

I ran into a student today (college just started here) who got hooked on White Collar over the summer but didn't get to see last night's episode. It was so hard to talk about the show without talking about last night's episode, especially since he really likes Mozzie.

Seriously, I think that was just a ploy to get us all to tune in again in January, like Kate blowing up in the plane at the end of the last season (or half-season or whatever). Speaking of which, I'm even more convinced Kate is still alive, especially since Fowler was so vague on the subject. If she ends up having anything to do with Mozzie getting shot, I doubt Neal will be able to forgive that so easily.

As for Mozzie being shot, he was shot in broad daylight in a public place. I'm thinking someone's going to notice and call 911. I'm also thinking (or wishing) that somehow Elizabeth ends up helping take care of him. Neal and Peter are going to be busy tracking down the shooter, and El and Moz have a nice, odd little friendship going, so I could see her stepping up to help out with him--and Peter being a little weirded out by that.

And can you imagine how much more paranoid and conspiracy obsessed Mozzie's going to be now that he's been shot?

I too thought, OH NO NOT MOZZIE.

Fowler's turning into a human was also surprising.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4056833;
    Unless Willie Garson really wants off the show, I can't imagine that they're going to let Mozzie die. They can't not know that he's popular or that he's integral to the show. They were smart enough to bring Diana back. I'd like to think they're smart enough to keep Mozzie around. Beyond that, Mozzie is the only one who can tell Neal and Peter about the code, now that the guy who broke it is dead. They're going to need to keep him around to pass on that information.

I ran into a student today (college just started here) who got hooked on White Collar over the summer but didn't get to see last night's episode. It was so hard to talk about the show without talking about last night's episode, especially since he really likes Mozzie.

Seriously, I think that was just a ploy to get us all to tune in again in January, like Kate blowing up in the plane at the end of the last season (or half-season or whatever). Speaking of which, I'm even more convinced Kate is still alive, especially since Fowler was so vague on the subject. If she ends up having anything to do with Mozzie getting shot, I doubt Neal will be able to forgive that so easily.

As for Mozzie being shot, he was shot in broad daylight in a public place. I'm thinking someone's going to notice and call 911. I'm also thinking (or wishing) that somehow Elizabeth ends up helping take care of him. Neal and Peter are going to be busy tracking down the shooter, and El and Moz have a nice, odd little friendship going, so I could see her stepping up to help out with him--and Peter being a little weirded out by that.

And can you imagine how much more paranoid and conspiracy obsessed Mozzie's going to be now that he's been shot?

I think that's an excellent idea. Mozzie and Mrs. Suit will get along famously and it would be hilarious watching Peter watch that relationship!

or having someone like Mozzie in his home - now that would be funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4057468;
    or having someone like Mozzie in his home - now that would be funny!
    yeah, that would be funny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I would place a very large wager that Mozzie survives. I think it's just a cliffhanger to generate speculation. No way do I believe they will lose this character, unless as suggested above, Willie Garson wanted out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread