+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: White Collar (USA)

Re: White Collar (USA)

I loved the Mozzie-centric episode. The guys are my fave part of the show.

Did anyone notice that when Neal went into the elevator that the floor sign read 19, then when the scenes showed Peter trying to get the elevator the floor signs said 20, 18, 19, then 21. Wonder if it is a clue or just major editing discontinuity.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4027449;
    I loved the Mozzie-centric episode. The guys are my fave part of the show.
    I enjoyed it as well - but then I love it anytime Mozzie is in the show. I love Peter trying to figure out Mozzie's real name, Neal being Mozzie's "Peter" and looking out for him. I thought this last episode was one of the best. Love Diana, every character in this series is charming and engaging.

Mozzie, reversing the mugs every time he was offered something to drink - was funny. This show continues to be one of my weekly highlights this summer!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I agree with all about Mozzie being a favorite character and Willie Garson is a very good actor. I also find this to be the best role I've seen Tiffany in. She's made her character very believable.

It was wonderful. too, to see Diane Farr of Numb3rs back on my TV in this episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4029110;
    I agree with all about Mozzie being a favorite character and Willie Garson is a very good actor. I also find this to be the best role I've seen Tiffany in. She's made her character very believable.

It was wonderful. too, to see Diane Farr of Numb3rs back on my TV in this episode.
    I found her role as Billie in Fastlane a far better role for her.. pitty the show ended after the first season. I liked the harder edge for her.. it really was a 180 from SBTB's Kelly.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4028780;
    Did anyone notice that when Neal went into the elevator that the floor sign read 19, then when the scenes showed Peter trying to get the elevator the floor signs said 20, 18, 19, then 21. Wonder if it is a clue or just major editing discontinuity.
    This was explained by the writers in their twitters. The lights above the elevator showed what floor the elevator was on while it was stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4029130;
    I found her role as Billie in Fastlane a far better role for her.. pitty the show ended after the first season. I liked the harder edge for her.. it really was a 180 from SBTB's Kelly.
    I've never seen Fastlane, so I can't comment on that. I just think she her character has good interaction with Neil, Peter, and Mozzie.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Me casa, "suit" casa....... Mozzie at his "Tuesday" House on Wednesdays, ...... discussing his "Thursday" House with Elizabeth, "Thursday has a view"

Then, as he leaves, he asks if she was planning to watch "Moon-landing, Fact or Fiction"

I love Mozzie!!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Mozzie's the best!!! He's definitely my favorite on the show!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;4050358;
    Me casa, "suit" casa....... Mozzie at his "Tuesday" House on Wednesdays, ...... discussing his "Thursday" House with Elizabeth, "Thursday has a view"

Then, as he leaves, he asks if she was planning to watch "Moon-landing, Fact or Fiction"

I love Mozzie!!!!!

Also loved the message he left in the sand for Peter: "J. Edgar Hoover Was Here"

+ Reply to Thread