+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cougar Town

Re: Cougar Town

And his wife too!

She used to play the blonde attorney on another 1/2 hour sitcom that was cancelled after one season about the couple having a baby.

I'm really enjoying this show. It's my guilty pleasure.. I really love her son...he cracks me up. His antics last night were hilarious! Poor Grayson.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3753580;
    I'm really enjoying this show. It's my guilty pleasure.. I really love her son...he cracks me up. His antics last night were hilarious! Poor Grayson.
    If you like him, you should have a look at Aliens in America, where he plays an awkward outsider who is saddled up with a foreign exchange student.
    This is not a signature.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3753580;
    LOL, I loved that part too. This show is still getting good laughs out of me
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Big sigh. Just watched the final epi. The writers did justice to Jules and the cul-de-sac crew. I will really miss this show.
    Cornholio likes this.

Yes, they sure did! They tied it up in a neat little bow and with Travis and Jelly moving onto the cul-de-sac it's really happily ever after. Super satisfying ending, way to wrap up the show.

I liked when they had Bobby on the iPad at the bar and someone said, "What IS that, some sort of virtual hillbilly app?" Then Bobby makes his "hurdy gurdy" hillbilly noises.

I'll miss this silly & fun show too!
    GolfGrrl likes this.

The final shot had Tom in the house with them. I loved that. One of my favorite episodes was when he had the speak easy in his garage and they all met there to drink behind Lori's back...lol
    Cornholio likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

They had me going as well thinking everyone was moving. I'm glad it was just an elaborate ruse, lol. I'm happy TBS picked up the show and gave us a proper ending. I'll miss the cul-de-sac crew, even Tom!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456