+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Eastwick

Re: Eastwick

Apparently last Wednesday's show was the last one they're going to show. There were a few left, but TPTB chose not to bother airing them. They even had the gall to totally skip over the one resolving all the cliffhangers & show the next in line. Stupid, huh?
    Thanks ABC :nono
    I'm sure they'll give us more crap-o reality shows that no one wants to see, but are cheap, cheap, cheap to produce.

Oh well, I'm used to it by now. ABC seems to get a lot of shows with potential, but gives up on them if they don't top the ratings immediatly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3782158;
    Apparently last Wednesday's show was the last one they're going to show. There were a few left, but TPTB chose not to bother airing them. They even had the gall to totally skip over the one resolving all the cliffhangers & show the next in line. Stupid, huh?
    Thanks ABC :nono
    I'm sure they'll give us more crap-o reality shows that no one wants to see, but are cheap, cheap, cheap to produce.

Oh well, I'm used to it by now. ABC seems to get a lot of shows with potential, but gives up on them if they don't top the ratings immediatly.
    What is your source of info?

I recorded something else last week and was hoping to catch a rerun (and the rest of the episodes) whenever. So much for my plan!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

[QUOTE=VelvetRed;3782175;]What is your source of info? QUOTE]

I noticed that it wasn't on the listings for the 1st 2 weeks in January, so I went hunting the boards & ABC for info.
    I didn't find any definitive ABC statements, but this seems to be what "everyone" is saying. All the boards I visited had the same info. But then again we all know that "everyone" is often wrong.
    That plus the fact that Ugly Betty has taken it's Wednesday place & is being heavily advertized as being part of the NEW Wednesday lineup.

This won't be the 1st show (& I'm sure not the last) that ABC has just dropped like a hot potato midstream even though they said they'd burn off the filmed episodes.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

[QUOTE=Miss Scarlet;3782183;]
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3782175;
    What is your source of info? QUOTE]

I noticed that it wasn't on the listings for the 1st 2 weeks in January, so I went hunting the boards & ABC for info.
    I didn't find any definitive ABC statements, but this seems to be what "everyone" is saying. All the boards I visited had the same info. But then again we all know that "everyone" is often wrong.
    That plus the fact that Ugly Betty has taken it's Wednesday place & is being heavily advertized as being part of the NEW Wednesday lineup.

This won't be the 1st show (& I'm sure not the last) that ABC has just dropped like a hot potato midstream even though they said they'd burn off the filmed episodes.
    Thanks!

This is so annoying. If ABC is even thinking about putting it out on DVD, I refuse to buy it, LOL. Sheeple Unite!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3782158;
    They even had the gall to totally skip over the one resolving all the cliffhangers & show the next in line. Stupid, huh?
    Yes, totally stupid. It did feel like they skipped over something. And the episode they aired felt like a second season opener. My DVR blurb did not call this one a season or series finale. It feels disrespectful to the viewers to leave us hanging like that. I liked this show; oh, well.

Hubby wants to know, does this mean Rebecca Romijn will be back on Ugly Betty?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

So Eastwick is done? No more episodes being shown at all? This sucks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567