+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eastwick

Re: Eastwick

I'm an episode behind but other than that, am still watching and mostly enjoying it.

I don't remember if I posted about Jamie's actor, Jack Huston. He's the grandson of director John Huston, and nephew of actor Anjelica Huston. It's no wonder that I was instantly intrigued by him.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Newbie

I readon TV Guide that EASTWICK might get cancelled...I sure hope not because I really like this show. It's something different and intriguing - I'm tired of all the reality tv crap they have on and this is a solid show in my opinion.

Here's to hoping they keep it!!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I hope they don't cancel. It seems most new shows that I like get cancelled.

It's a soapy, quirky, kitschy show that hubby and I like to watch together with a glass of wine. Of course it'll be cancelled!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3742477;
    I hope they don't cancel. It seems most new shows that I like get cancelled.
    ITA!! Seems like they are just getting the characters developed and the story lines going. It's one of the few non-reality tv shows which I do enjoy.

I like the group of ladies on this show. Shows with dynamic females as the main characters, ie., Lipstick Jungle and Cashmere Mafia, always seem to get cancelled on me.... hope this one stays around a while.

I'll be disappointed if it's cancelled (still one episode behind, though).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I like this one too . It's light and frothy, but then they throw in just enough dark surprises to make it interesting. I hope it sticks around. I'm thoroughly enjoying the whole Desparate Housewives meets Charmed thing.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are cancelling my Eastwick. They plan to finish out the 13 episodes, and then it's gone. How's that for a bunch of crap?

ABC Cancels 'Eastwick,' 'Let's Dance' - Inside TV
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Not shocked. But I think it had potential to be much better - wish they'd work on it and bring it back.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast