+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Modern Family

FORT Fogey

Re: Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3749835;
    I ust heard that Minnie Driver will be making a guest appearance on Modern Family. Other guest stars include Edward Norton, Benjamin Bratt, and Elizabeth Banks.

I think Benjamin Bratt plays Gloria's first husband/Manny's father. Should be good!

Love, love, LOVE this show! Finally, a smart comedy that's not predictable and has uncountable moments and subtleties that will definitely make it worth watching over and over. I laugh out loud. So much about this show reminds me of Arrested Development but in a good way, not an imitative way - the general goofiness and non-formulaic comedy.

My favorite moment from the series so far: Cameron & Mitch talking about how they met . . . "Casablanca!"

FORT Fogey

I love this show!! unfortunately, I missed the first few episodes and I cannot view them online from Canada. I look forward to getting the season on DVD though! The Costco scene was hilarious..... "diaper shed"

I love this show!!! This is the only show I will watch on the "Big 3" networks. OMG when Ed Norton showed up as the Bass player I just about died! I loved when Mitchell and Camerons friend, Sal showed up as well! I love Elizabeth Banks! "Great Expectations" has to be one of the funniest episodes so far.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was surprised to find out that the actor that plays Manny's mom is actually a blonde!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3753639;
    I was surprised to find out that the actor that plays Manny's mom is actually a blonde!
    I am as well, but is that natural blonde or bottle? (not that there is anything wrong with the bottle - just wondering)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what she says on the show, she (and her family) have been blonde all of their lives, but that she dyes it dark to play the stereotypical, hot Latina that the directors seem to want.

What I hate most about bottle blondes is that most of them don't maintain their color. It's like dark roots are the new fashion statement.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

have i mentioned how much i love this show, lol

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3754051;
    From what she says on the show, she (and her family) have been blonde all of their lives, but that she dyes it dark to play the stereotypical, hot Latina that the directors seem to want.

What I hate most about bottle blondes is that most of them don't maintain their color. It's like dark roots are the new fashion statement.
    My hair is naturally blondish, but I've always wondered if roots are the new thing because of the chemicals. I once tried to chemically straighten my hair and that made it bone dry. I assume the chemicals are less harsh, but maybe regular use causes problems. Either way, I agree. They're fooling no one, and I don't think its a good look either.

TV Guide.com says tonite is a repeat. Has anyone else noticed that for their area? Makes sense, I guess, due to the holiday tomorrow.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread