+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Modern Family

Re: Modern Family

SO many great actors on this show and most of them "unknowns" to me; the only ones I've seen before are in bold, below..

My fave actors (so far) play the parts of Phil, Clare, Mitch, Cameron, Jay, and Gloria. Oops, that is almost the entire regular cast of adults.

I lucked into catching onto this show, much as I did LOST.

Love love love this show!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3733739;
    I love the sophisticated humor. Not everybody's cup of tea, but definitely mine!
    absolutely. I totally love the family dynamic both within each small family and overall. Sometimes, I just snort out loud with some of the stuff - especially Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3734461;
    absolutely. I totally love the family dynamic both within each small family and overall. Sometimes, I just snort out loud with some of the stuff - especially Cameron
    Me too. I find myself laughing out loud every week. Cameron is great & Manny cracks me up also, & I'm not one to usually like kid characters.
    The actress who plays Gloria has been in quite a few short-lived shows, but I think she's finally found her fit in this one.

So far, this is the best sitcom to come along in quite a while. The writers seem to have given a lot of thought to the characters & the actors/actresses who play them.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

WOW! This is the new BEST COMEDY hit-in-the-making! I just love this show! The writing is so sharp and a phenomenal cast. That kid, Manny, is hysterical! I love how he considers himself an adult. I'm breaking out lol just thinking about the last episode when he talks about his mother and his sister -- genius writing! And Gloria has a heart of gold. You can't help but like her. I think what makes this show a winner in my book is that even though there's a ton of dysfunction, they're all likeable characters. That pool scene was actually fun. This one will be winning awards.....

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3734945;
    WOW! This is the new BEST COMEDY hit-in-the-making! I just love this show! The writing is so sharp and a phenomenal cast. That kid, Manny, is hysterical! I love how he considers himself an adult. I'm breaking out lol just thinking about the last episode when he talks about his mother and his sister -- genius writing! And Gloria has a heart of gold. You can't help but like her. I think what makes this show a winner in my book is that even though there's a ton of dysfunction, they're all likeable characters. That pool scene was actually fun. This one will be winning awards.....
    ITA, it is so smart and funny and I like and care about every single character.

I loved the show this week, well, every week.......... but fake skating in the parking lot had me laughing till I cried. The characters are so endearing!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3745064;
    I loved the show this week, well, every week.......... but fake skating in the parking lot had me laughing till I cried. The characters are so endearing!
    I loved that scene! With all the hubbub about DWTS contestants sometimes having too much dance experience (even if it's not ballroom dance), I couldn't help but wonder how both actors (for Julie and Mitchell) did so well. I would have wondered anyway, but it was kind of an inside extra laugh.

And then Cameron and Mitchell doing the lift, too...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

anyone notice that Claire was wearing a tshirt with crossed tennis rackets that said "Claire and Present Danger"? LMAo this show kills me! I loved the parking lot too.
    I was watching an interview with "Mitchell and Cameron" and they were saying that you don't see a lot of baby Lily in the upcoming shows (she's always napping) because the baby is a grumpy one and she cries a lot. Yikes!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Just realized it's Friday the 13th!

If you are in need of some upliftment or just want a good laugh, you can watch sneak peaks of Modern Family and relive some good moments from the past.
    Modern Family
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I ust heard that Minnie Driver will be making a guest appearance on Modern Family. Other guest stars include Edward Norton, Benjamin Bratt, and Elizabeth Banks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread