+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Modern Family

Re: Modern Family

I don't watch the show, but I do remember Ed fairly well from when he was a handball player at my gym.
    What I really liked about him was what a nice, regular sort of guy he seemed. I was a racketball player and marveled at how nice he was compared to the rest of the handball players! They were totally ruthless, especially when it came to getting us off their court.
    Mr. O' Neill, however, was alwys respecttful and polite. A total gentleman. He was so NOT Al Bundy!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4063157;
    Maybe Chicago -- from when he was married to Peg Bundy.
    Funny! He's so much nicer ,now that he lives in LA!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4063192;
    I don't watch the show, but I do remember Ed fairly well from when he was a handball player at my gym.
    What I really liked about him was what a nice, regular sort of guy he seemed. I was a racketball player and marveled at how nice he was compared to the rest of the handball players! They were totally ruthless, especially when it came to getting us off their court.
    Mr. O' Neill, however, was alwys respecttful and polite. A total gentleman. He was so NOT Al Bundy!
    That is interesting. I played paddleball at a university. It was a variation on another sport, but the ball was poked, creating a tiny airhole which obviously made the ball vastly different in play from the parent sport.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 09-17-2010 at 07:10 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Oh, I've never heard of paddleboard, Velvet.
    Sounds interesting.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Anyone watch tonight? Sooooo funny.

FORT Fogey

It was great (especially the part about Mitchell wanting to build the princess castle and then getting stuck inside, and the attempted male bonding between Cam and Jay), but I thought the promos said there would be an earthquake in the season premiere.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I LOVE this show but last night I was a little disappointed because their timing was off.

Mitchell was so obvious turning around with the ?hacksaw? he was carrying and cutting off the roses. You could see him looking for them. And then when he tripped over the stone, he wasn't originally walking its way but then turned towards it and suddenly tripped. Then there was Claire in the stationwagon when she turned and spilled her drink on her daughter. And don't get me started on Gloria's losing weight...

I don't mean to sound like a stickler but 1 of the reasons I love Modern Family soooo much is because it's always seemed like everything was spontaneous and unexpected. Last night's episode, on the other hand, was predictable and obvious. I hope next week's will be better.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It is being repeated Friday @ 8pm EST (check your local listings). Missed it, so hope that I can catch it!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I had never seen this show, but after hearing so many good reviews from both the critics and my friends, I decided to buy the first season on DVD when it became a Lightning Deal on Amazon.

I finished the whole season in 2 days. It's fantastic! I had to look online right away to see if ABC had the S2 episodes online, but to my disappointment, they only have a few. Didn't matter, because I found other sites that had the episodes online. Now I'm all caught up and can't wait for it to start back up again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I thought last week's episode was great! The Dunphy kids walking in on their parents was so funny, and then Alex washing her eyes out and saying, "I can still see it!"

I don't want to wait until Feb 9th for a new episode!

+ Reply to Thread