+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: NCIS: Los Angeles

Re: NCIS: Los Angeles

Does O'Donnel have his contract renewed? I know this is fiction ....... But, this is the 2 nd time they've had a PTS related killing by a main character and mysteriously resolved it the following season. (Gibbs killing the drug lord that murdered his wife & daughter in NCIS). If O'Donnel wants out then I can understand it.
    I was mentally hoping he would pull the trigger but that doesn't make it right. He's my favorite on the show after Hetty - if either or both of them go, I will be disappointed.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

This does not speak well for the longevity of this show....... no comments on the new season. I was about to turn on the DVR and watch, but thought I would check some of the comments on the new season first. Finding there are none, concerns me a little, I guess I'll know why soon enough.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

NCIS: Los Angeles

I still love it and watch every episode. Just very busy with full time work and teaching. I don't sense any danger for the show losing interest or viewers.
    Moontat likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Neither do I. It continues to have the same script continuity problems as NCIS, but Hettie and gang keep it moving along and interesting. Both shows are still on my must watch list.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I find that this and NCIS don't always lend themselves to "forum conversation".

I have to admit I'm glad that the premiere wrapped everything up from the spring. I wasn't into it as much as I should be.

I am assuming the to be continued episode I watched was the season finale. If so. GAH! I don't want to wait all summer to see how it ends.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am assuming the to be continued episode I watched was the season finale. If so. GAH! I don't want to wait all summer to see how it ends.
    Yep, it was. #dammit

FORT Fogey

Nice start to the new season! Glad everyone survived even if rather damaged. I just love all of the characters on this show

Poor Deeks. Wonder how long Kensie will be gone?

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Poor Deeks. Wonder how long Kensie will be gone?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Until she's had her baby ;-) Note: Deeks' real-life brother is the dad.
    march and Arielflies like this.

+ Reply to Thread