+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: NCIS: Los Angeles

Re: NCIS: Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am thinking they are just trying to insinuate that she is related to him in some way. I like that they left it vague.
    Agreed! Aunt, perhaps? They have little similarities - fondness for same tea's, little ways they relate together since the show started. Now, there is something more than that - perhaps they are from the other side of family feud?
    Will "G" need a new name, since he is technically dead? Or, will the team end up killing the Comescu family next season? I love this show!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

CMS
    FORT Newbie

First, thanks to everyone who said that this episode was good because I almost didn't watch it. I really dislike it when it looks like a character I really like is gone from a show. I started to watch, then turned it off a couple of times. So, thanks!

I'm not sure they are saying that Heddy and Callen are related - if you take the information from the show. If the Comescu family wants to kill Callen because they think that he is the last in the line of a rival family and Heddy is related to the Comescu family, then wouldn't that make Heddy and Callen members of rival families? Now, that is not to say that I actually think that Heddy is part of the Comescu family!

I really hope that Callen showing up, when he is supposed to be dead, does not get Heddy killed.

I thought this episode was really good although the whole "you don't need to know about the Comescu file" crap is so annoying to watch. It was so obvious that Callen was going to walk away. I also like how Hanna's character played his support. You could tell he wasn't blindly following Callen's decisions but that he supported what Callen was doing (in my opinion).

Hetty is a mystery, she went undercover right after college - so she might have "joined" the Comescu family as an undercover agent. I don't know if she is actually related in the genetic sense, but maybe. Others have speculated that the "G" stands for his last name, as in "Gigorski" the rival family, and that Callen could be his first name. If this is true, then perhaps Callen and his sister are the result of a feuding families romance, between a daughter from the Comescu family, and the father from the Gigorski family (sort of a Romeo/Juliet thing going on, parent's killed as a result of the feud, children rescued and taken out of harms way). Hetty might have been the person who rescued Callen and his sister and brought them to the orphanage..... He was having flashbacks, and if that property has always been part of the Comescu family - then perhaps Callen's mother was a disowned Comescu??? Hetty may be related, or as a good friend she may have fulfilled the dying wishes of Callen's mother.
    It has been a very intriguing story line from the beginning. I would love to see resolution next season though.

I also want Hetty back safe and sound. Hetty is to NCIS LA what Gibbs is to NCIS. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I want Hetty back because I have never liked the actress who is playing the "new" boss. She always manages to irritate me in whatever role she's been given.

I am also not a fan of Claire Forlani - I did not enjoy her character in "Meet Joe Black" and have disliked anything she has been in since. I guess they are going for the sultry look - I don't like her either, and hope she will be gone soon after start of new season.
    Christopher Reeve

What a season premier! I'm still confused as to whether or not to trust Hunter. If Callan's sister survived, who is she and where is she? Who is Heddi to all of them? Still really confused!! lmao
    Yup, with donuts!!

Did Hetty die? Last scene she collapsed to the floor with a gunshot wound to the abdomen; and the preview shows Hunter still in charge at the LA office.

Do you think Hunter is Callen's sister? I began to wonder if Hetty is his grandmother - the Roma who married the OSS agent. She couldn't protect his mother, but she could have whisked him to the U.S. along with his sister. But, why deny him that knowledge as Callen went into foster care? Uhg! Just as Hetty was to learn Callen's first name, the clan head was killed. Oh...I guess that means Hetty isn't his family...but, is she Roma as she claimed?

Still way too many questions surrounding her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It looks like we see her in video from a safe place in the previews so I'm willing to bet she survives this shooting. I thought I had read somewhere the actress who plays Hetty wanted off the show??? With the new memories Callen has, he may be able to piece together who he is although I have the feeling his birth certificate is probably wiped off the face of the earth by now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    It looks like we see her in video from a safe place in the previews so I'm willing to bet she survives this shooting. I thought I had read somewhere the actress who plays Hetty wanted off the show??? With the new memories Callen has, he may be able to piece together who he is although I have the feeling his birth certificate is probably wiped off the face of the earth by now.
    My thought, when I saw the video, was that it didn't actually prove that Hetty was alive. We don't know when or where it was taken.

They obviously want us to tune in next week to learn more ;-)

HETTY LIVES! Nell plays a terrific Hetty clone, but it is time for them to oust the dour Hunter and bring her back to the office. At the end, Callen saw his sealed file in Hetty's briefcase and she told him that if he didn't trust her when she said she didn't know everything, he could open it. He was tempted, but decided to continue the search for his family on his own. This provided even more closure (tied up ends) from last season to this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread