Like Tree5Likes

Thread: NCIS: Los Angeles

Re: Ncis: La

NOOOOOOO Eric is for Abby!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3823269;
    NOOOOOOO Eric is for Abby!
    I felt that while compatibility wise they are a good match, - Abby is older, and Eric looks and acts younger. (Hi-def makes you see more then you would on regular viewing. Plus side to that though is the dead bodies/parts look really fake and less scary ).

I haven't watched last night's episode, nor NCIS yet .... Is romance in the air????
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fanatic

so i guess they got a "replacement" for Dom. a little more interesting character then Dom anyways. but i liked him in this epi. will see how they use him.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I think, rather, I know I prefer Dom and I hope they find him really soon. I can live with them having both on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3871949;
    so i guess they got a "replacement" for Dom. a little more interesting character then Dom anyways. but i liked him in this epi. will see how they use him.
    I am actually confused about that.... at the end was Hetty giving detective Marty Deeks LAPD, a new ID to work with them? She said that she explained to her director that they already had a liaison (between NCIS -LA and the LAPD)..... meaning Deeks. But, then she gives him a new identity (Michael Heath), so is he still on LAPD, or was she wooing him away?

He does not show up as a regular cast member, and Dominic (Adam Jamal Craig) still shows up with a red "NCIS Agent Missing" stamp across his photo. I like this character though, and enjoyed the easy banter with Hetty at the bar. So, I would be happy if he joined the cast.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fanatic

i thought michael heath was his undercover name. wasn't that what he was going by inside the fight club or whatever it was. what i got was that hetty was giving him his real info. saying that he is hers now and she knows everything about him. didn't he reply something like "who are you" which i thought he was amazed that she was able to get all his info.

i also enjoyed the easy banter with hetty at the bar. but i thought he easily got along with the rest. as for dom, i just want closure with his storyline. want them to mention his "case/status" once in a while. like if there were any leads or something. but i really could do without him. he just didn't have enough street cred to pull of being an undercover agent. i now he's like a rookie/newbie but still....
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3877545;
    i thought michael heath was his undercover name. wasn't that what he was going by inside the fight club or whatever it was. what i got was that hetty was giving him his real info. saying that he is hers now and she knows everything about him. didn't he reply something like "who are you" which i thought he was amazed that she was able to get all his info.

i also enjoyed the easy banter with hetty at the bar. but i thought he easily got along with the rest. as for dom, i just want closure with his storyline. want them to mention his "case/status" once in a while. like if there were any leads or something. but i really could do without him. he just didn't have enough street cred to pull of being an undercover agent. i now he's like a rookie/newbie but still....
    I asked the same question over at CBS Community; they seem to feel that Michael Heath will be his liaison name. It was the name submitted by Hetty to the Director as their current LAPD liaison; (as if they always had him working with them) and he is still full time LAPD detective Marty Deeks. Hetty created an entire file on this LAPD detective (Heath) working with them in the past for the sake of the Director. In other words she likes him and hopes he will help them in the future.

I think he will be a recurring character, and I am with you; hope we will soon get closure on the Dom "Special Agent Missing" status.

ETA: Jason Wyler was the name of his fight club character on this show.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 04-15-2010 at 11:03 PM.
    Christopher Reeve

Finally! about time they dealt with the Dom thing.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

can some one post a synopsis or point me in the direction of one? i dont have tivo and chose to watch glee. Went to hulu and they send you to cbs.com and the videos on that site are terrible for me. It took me FOREVER to see Ponderosa videos from survivor and those are only a few min long each. Thanks!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: NCIS: Los Angeles

OMG that was so good, I was crying at the end! I love this show!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread