+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: NCIS: Los Angeles

Re: NCIS: Los Angeles

I love the 'Densi' moments,but I agree I wish they had a new episode this week.

I personally dislike Densi as a couple, I used to love them together as just partners and co-workers and I think they make great friends, but they have ruined their relationship for me when the producers & writers decided to turn them into a couple. IMO they have no chemistry as a couple, but plenty of chemistry as just close friends and partners, now I don't even like watching Densi together anymore, their interactions are just annoying and distracting to me ever since they started dating, the dynamic between them has changed, and not in a good way as far as I'm concerned, and the whole Densi relationship has degraded Kensi as a character. Why ruin a perfectly great friendship and partnership?
    It's annoying when producers start pandering to shippers.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 04-05-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Just watched this week's ep "Battle Scars" and it's really good, finally we have a case that involves the Navy or at least involves serving or retired Naval officers, it's been a long time since we've last had a case with Naval ties to it on NCISLA. The case itself this week is interesting, the ep overall was also enjoyable with some nice humor moments, and I really like Hetty's former Vietnam War colleagues; retired Admiral AJ Chegwidden and Admiral Sterling Bridges who helped the team on this case, I find them humorous and witty and very likable, I love how they both always out-smarted Callen and Sam in the ep, I hope we can see them more often in the future, they add some really nice dynamic to the team, it's always good to watch old veterans working together with the youngsters.

Although i'm a little disappointed that this case will span 2 episodes, so we have to wait till next week's ep to find out what happens next in the case.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Nooooo why did this happen?!

Click to see Spoiler:

Why did they have to kill Sam's wife Michelle?! Noooooo! I'm heartbroken now, poor Sam

I still hope it was all just a ruse and they reveal in the finale that she's ok, please writers!

No ruse. Shocker and I cried. It's all about revenge for the finale.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Damn it!

I just watched the season finale, I'm still sad and pissed off that they killed off Michelle I think killing her was really unnecessary but at least Sam got his revenge in the finale.
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112