+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Community on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Community on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;4125140;
    Rewatching it for the umpteenth time, I noticed something really funny. When Abed pulls the switch to make the front of the train go really fast (before Pierce comes back in) you can see the switch has four settings; Aloof, Detached, Distant, and Bjork.
    Thanks for that---good eyes!

CCL

Malcolm Jamal Warner (as Shirley's ex) wearing a sweater that his father had bought him? Cosby reference = ace.
    In the beginning it was Jeff and Brita as the couple-to-be but now they seem to be really pushing the idea of Annie as his ideal mate. I think she's too young for him, though. She's what - 19 maybe?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4156330;
    In the beginning it was Jeff and Brita as the couple-to-be but now they seem to be really pushing the idea of Annie as his ideal mate. I think she's too young for him, though. She's what - 19 maybe?
    Yes, I think Jeff and Brita are soul mates. The Annie thing will just be a distraction if anything as a way of dragging out the tension between J&B. And yes, Annie is way too young for him, both in years and maturity level!

I couldn't remember the doctor character at all, but hubby remembered him from the pottery class episode.

FORT Regular

I love that Jeff and Annie keep fighting their attraction but now are admitting to it. No I dont think she is too young for him. Hes more immature then she is. I actually rather see Jeff with Annie then Brita!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;4157570;
    I couldn't remember the doctor character at all, but hubby remembered him from the pottery class episode.
    He was in the Halloween episode, too!

I haven't seen an "off" episode of Community at all this season. The Advanced D&D episode was hilarious to me as someone who played it a lot in high school and college. Pierce's descent into pure evil has been both cartoonish and somehow believable.

Troy singing "Reading Rainbow" while sobbing on the bathroom floor was just perfect.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular

Tonights eps was the 1st I didnt like in the series. Terribly boring, no really parts!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    I haven't seen an "off" episode of Community at all this season. The Advanced D&D episode was hilarious to me as someone who played it a lot in high school and college. Pierce's descent into pure evil has been both cartoonish and somehow believable.

Troy singing "Reading Rainbow" while sobbing on the bathroom floor was just perfect.
    I agree with everything you said. I also loved the way Troy looked at Lavar the entire time.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post

\l
    I have never played D&D. The show totally made me want to; that's the genius of the show, that an episode can be about something that I have no knowledge of (or interest in, necessarily) and yet turn out so great.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I haven't watched Community, mostly because I'm not a Chevy Chase fan, but as one who has played rpg's for years, I would love to check out he AD&D episode.

Second reason for watching the season finale, Josh Holloway will guest star.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread