+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Melrose Place 2.0

Melrose Place 2.0

Did anyone watch?? I am so confused, I thought Sydney died in the first incarnatio-hit by a car, in a wedding dress in front of a church.

Re: Melrose Place 2.0

I think when Dr. Mancini was talking to his son in the car the kid said something about him helping her fake her own death back then. Mancini claimed he was no longer that person.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3695039;
    Did anyone watch?? I am so confused, I thought Sydney died in the first incarnatio-hit by a car, in a wedding dress in front of a church.
    she was suppose to die but to bring her back the writers made it seem like she faked her own death with help from Michael. With what happened to Peter/Amanda at the end of the first Melrose, it makes sense. I just don't know why she would do that to her husband on that show. And where is he anyway? Did Jane know about this?

As for the murder mystery...who knows, she could be faking her own death again with help from the guy in the motorcycle at the end...

Show seems watchable enough. I would love to see where they go with Ashlee Simpson's character. I have a strange feeling she is related to Sydney somehow. They look too much alike.

FORT Regular

I watched.....I dont remember watching the last season or so of the original melrose place...not sure what happened there. So far its kept my interest! Ashlee Simpson, up to no good!

I was a devoted fan of the first show. And, Sydney was deader than a doornail. But, TV does resurrect people a lot, doesn't it?
    And, for those who care, LauraLeighton, who plays Sydney, met her husband on the show - Doug Savant. He is now on Desperate Housewives.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Well, first 15 minutes in I was like, thank goodness, I'm not going to have to watch this. The acting was cheesy (what happened Laura?), the dialog was cheesy, the story seemed lame...but then somewhere around the thirty minute mark I started forgetting about the cheese, and it got interesting (that, or I developed a taste for cheddar). By the time the doctor soon-to-be hooker was knocking on the hotel room door, the cute girl finally came to her senses and said "yes" to the sweet guy, Amanda jr. was lip locked with the girl in the club, and Erica's un-abortion was burning the bloody shirt, I was sucked in And is Micheal Mancini's son an art thief? Oh, and I agree with the poster about Ashlee's character being related to Syd. My bet is it's her daughter
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I am sucked in..agree Ashlee is Syd's daughter.. but with who??

Nice to see Erica's aborted son is looking good. And glad someone else recognized him. Michael also looks very good but don't think he changed.

It was interesting.. the most distracting thing was the lighting. It defintiely didn't do well in ratings, but I think I'll give it another chance especially since I loved the original.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Damn...meant to watch it and missed it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3697181;
    Damn...meant to watch it and missed it.
    CW11 is showing it again on Friday night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast