+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melrose Place 2.0

Re: Melrose Place 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3715531;
    I've only watched the first two episodes so far. Does Michael Mancini start showing up more? I'm really only watching it for him (I kind of giggled with glee at his first appearance). For reasons I can't quite understand, Michael is one of my favourite television characters ever, definitely my favourite from MP.
    Oh my goodness--Michael Mancini was the reason I kept watching the original Melrose Place. I really hope they start showing him more. I also am glad to see the other characters again. I am not liking Ashlee Simpson at all.

FORT Fogey

The casting of the new generation is just bad. I really am not connecting with them. I too loved Michael. I always wondered what happened to Thomas Calabro and wished he was in other things as he is very talented.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I noticed in the opening credits of this weeks show that Dauphinee (sp?) Zuniga was guest starring on this weeks show. I watched some of the show but got side-tracked with other things. How and with what other characters/scenes did her character appear?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

she was the photographer that shot the denim ad w riley.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3733687;
    I noticed in the opening credits of this weeks show that Dauphinee (sp?) Zuniga was guest starring on this weeks show. I watched some of the show but got side-tracked with other things. How and with what other characters/scenes did her character appear?

Spoiler news
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ashlee Simpson (Violet) and Colin Egglesfield (Auggie) are out.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3734066;
    Spoiler news
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ashlee Simpson (Violet) and Colin Egglesfield (Auggie) are out.
    Yay about Ashlee Simpson, she's a terrible actress. I hope they start including more Amanda and Michael, they are by far much more entertaining than any of the new characters. I do like Ella though.

My daughter and I have a crush on Michael Rady after seeing him on Emily Owens so I ordered the DVDs of this show. (he played the engaged film maker). We are busy entertaining ourselves with imitating Ashlee Simpson's horrible acting.

I was a major viewer of Melrose in the "olden days" but I don't remember Jane being mean. What the hell did Heather Locklear do to her face?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123