+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Melrose Place 2.0

Re: Melrose Place 2.0

You didn't miss that much.. but I know that the CW will be reairing it several times over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3696343;
    Nice to see Erica's aborted son is looking good. And glad someone else recognized him. Michael also looks very good but don't think he changed.
    I wasn't a viewer of the first incarnation. Can you give me the back story on Erica and her son?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3698023;
    I wasn't a viewer of the first incarnation. Can you give me the back story on Erica and her son?
    They are talking about the actor who played Erica's son on All My Children, not a character on MP. The guy that played on AMC is playing Auggie on MP.

did a new ep come on after 90210 this week? My dvr didn't record anything . . .

yes, kinda lame though...

Was a huge fan of the original MP so decided to give this one a try. It was interesting enough but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to keep watching. With all of my other shows coming back now and next month plus picking up new shows that I really do like, I don't think I'll have time for MP.

I'm still umm-ing and ahh-ing about this one, it has it's moments but some of the characters are so dull and uninteresting i.e all the men. It's just a shame Jessica Simpson is a main character as she is such an appalling actress.

I've only watched the first two episodes so far. Does Michael Mancini start showing up more? I'm really only watching it for him (I kind of giggled with glee at his first appearance). For reasons I can't quite understand, Michael is one of my favourite television characters ever, definitely my favourite from MP.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3715531;
    I've only watched the first two episodes so far. Does Michael Mancini start showing up more? I'm really only watching it for him (I kind of giggled with glee at his first appearance). For reasons I can't quite understand, Michael is one of my favourite television characters ever, definitely my favourite from MP.
    Oh God...you too??!! LOL Always loved him, and he may be the only reason I even consider giving this show a chance. He was, afterall, one of the best things about the original Melrose Place.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3715588;
    Oh God...you too??!! LOL Always loved him, and he may be the only reason I even consider giving this show a chance. He was, afterall, one of the best things about the original Melrose Place.
    Add me to the Dr. Mancini fan club. I wish they'd bring back Nurse Amy, who could always put him in his place. And get rid of Ashlee Simpson -- lousy actress who doesn't do the role justice. (C'mon, I'm sure they can find someone who looks like a young Laura Leighton who can act.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast