+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3865839;
    March 25, 2010 episode.

mmmm.....so Isobel, Alaric's wife is Elaina's biological mom. Damon turned Isobel into a vampire. Damon killed Alaric, but Alaric is alive due to a ring his wife, Isobel gave him. Does that mean he is a zombie?

We have at 3 potential cougars in town, Matt's drunken mom, the mayor's wife and the chief of police.

Why didn't the vampire's freed from the church vault not leave town?
    Nice job summing it all up! Glad I stuck with this show after the first couple of episodes, it has alot of surprising twists and turns. I was glad that Alaric wasn't dead and can't wait to see Damon's reaction when he finds out Alaric isn't dead. Not sure I understand the whole Isobels friend/weird stranger situation but am thinking that vampire Isobel "glamoured" the man to watch for Elaina's where abouts and then to kill himself off once Elaina had been warned. I wonder if Isobel and Catherine are hanging out together somewhere?!

Vampire Diaries has been renewed for the 2010-2011 season.

Listings - VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com

DESCRIPTION:
    (from The CW's press release, February 2010) The CW Network has given early pickups to five series for next season, including four signature dramas and the reality hit AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. All five shows will return in Fall 2010. The series receiving early renewals include this season's breakout hit THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, The CW's most-watched show (4.6 million viewers) and the network's number one show among adults 18-34 (2.5/8). THE VAMPIRE DIARIES premiere generated the largest audience in network history for a series debut (5.7 million total viewers). THE VAMPIRE DIARIES has improved The CW's performance Thursday at 8:00 p.m. by 114% among women 18-34 this season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Anna's mom has 400 yrs on Damon...mmmmm....and is Katherine's BFF. So that would make her between 500 - 600 yrs old.

It is kinda fun to see someone beat up on Damon for a change.

Who is John Galt?

This show is my guilty pleasure. At first, I thought it was kind of a Gossip Girl in Salem with fangs. But I started watching and got hooked. Ian Somerholder has arguably the most beautiful face of any actor in Hollywood (followed closely by Matt Bomer of White collar) and he is very very good as a villian. We don't often see pretty men playing bad guys, but he does it very well. I like the chemistry between Stefan and Elena and it seems to get better and better each week.

Jeremy wanted to become a vampire because of Vicky?? I don't think he ever knew she was a vampire. Maybe he suspected it after she disappeared and then he did all that research about vampires for his paper. That was just kinda weird. I wonder if he will now become a vampire hunter?

Damon, gotta love the guy, he just gets the best lines, "I have no good side". That and watching Damon try to be buddy buddy with Alaric at the bar was priceless.

The other vampires. Seriously, does it make sense to get revenge on people 145 yrs after the fact when they don't even know who you are (talking about the townspeople)? Pearl and Annabelle and Harper seem to be the only ones with any brains and sense among the pack/coven/mob/horde/band of vampires.

If I remember correctly, he was aware she was a vampire. He was present when Vicky tried to bite/kill Elana. Wasn't it Damon with Stefan/Elana's asking, who removed his memories of the fact that vampires existed??

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3877429;
    If I remember correctly, he was aware she was a vampire. He was present when Vicky tried to bite/kill Elana. Wasn't it Damon with Stefan/Elana's asking, who removed his memories of the fact that vampires existed??
    Yeap, so how did Jeremy remember? Did he love Vicky so deeply?

That's just one of the plot points that they seem to have skipped over

Did we actually get to see Damon wipe out Jeremy's memory? Wonder if Damon took a short cut and only erased partial memories and thats why Jeremy has an attachement or longing for the vampires.

It was so long ago now, but I'm sure that they were all present and I think that's what was indicated in Elana's journal that Jeremy found.. I think?

+ Reply to Thread