+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Agree with all of the posts from yesterday! I still watch because of Ian, and I gotta admit there is something captivating about Klaus' sly/shy/smile and dimples--I always was attracted to the bad boys! Elena is beyond annoying and at this point I can't figure out how the writers are going to get themselves out of the love triangle so this show can move forward, it's limiting. Make a choice and move on to better stories. Oh, and bring Hot Jeremy back!
    mindy384 likes this.

I am also fascinated when Klaus is on the screen. I know he's a huge jerk but there is still a bit of vulnerability to him, especially when it comes to Caroline. I'm enjoying this storyline re: Silas. The way he gets into people's minds is kind of tripping me out.

Another vote from me regarding bringing Jeremy back

I'm still watching too. I stopped at the episode for the Originals when Klaus went back to New Orleans. The plan is to watch the next two episodes this evening. I also want Rebekah (or however her name is spelled) gone. I see Klaus' vulnerable side but I don't mind him leaving the show at this point. The only Original I like is Elijah (there's something about him I just find ohh so sexy ). Ohh yeah, I want Jeremy back.

As long as Jeremy isn't a slayer or a hunter or whatever, he can come back. I hated that storyline.

Oddly, even though I was so bored with the Originals on VD, I actually might watch the spin-off.
    football_chick likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It was a chore for me to watch with the Originals on. I am so glad they are leaving. Besides The CW has so many other possibilities to watch come Fall that the Originals aren't even on my list, not that they ever were.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Finales, finales, finales, trying to keep up is always difficult, thank you On Demand and VCR. Started on the last three episodes of The Vampire Diaries. Just finished episode 21 - She's Come Undone.

Still love Caroline, she is still trying and succeeding in enjoying the process of senior year and graduating from high school as a transition to adulthood. She still gets that the day to day rituals are important. She is also the most realistic and most mature of all the vampires on the show that being shown the best in her scene with Elena, breaking Elena's neck and letting the boys go on with their torture plan.

I am getting so tired of the Originals and want them gone, gone, gone from my TV screen. It was nice to see Rebekka growing up after 1,000 yrs of teen angst and pouting.

I am also getting over Elena, I mean this girl has 3 hot guys drooling over her, Matt, Damon and Stefan. She has all these friends who love her and want to sacrifice anything for her. I wish I was so lucky and she doesn't seem to understand that folks would kill to be in her position and she just wants to throw it all away. This has all been going on since October/November and you would think it would be resolved by now. This plot just seems to drag and drag and drag probably from all the little breaks in the airing of episodes to the point you start not to care about the series any longer.

Episode 22 - Walking Dead (now where have I heard that before )

Episode 23 - Graduation

I think I would have liked to see a 2 hour finale of the last 3 episodes, edit a little bit here and there and it would have been perfect.

Glad to see the kids graduate from high school as Caroline said a "Rite of Passage" into adulthood.

Bonnie dead and Jeremy alive -- ironic and a balance and consequence of witchcraft vs expression.

Wished Catherine had died instead of being turned human I mean wouldn't Elijah turn her immediately back into a vampire?? Too many loopholes that.

Uh, why didn't Elena notice Bonnie's body when Kole attacked her?? That was weird.

Glad that Matt has closure and a great opportunity to travel and see the world and perhaps Rebekka finally having a healthy relationship with one of the "good guys".

Caroline and Klaus yuck I hate to say that was a nice scene.

So glad to see the Originals gone from Mystic Falls that was two years too long.

I felt bad for Silas and thought perhaps Stephan would give Silas the cure but I glad to see there is a bit of a twist with Stephan being Silas's doppelganger. Although locking the "real" Stephan in a steel vault...where did they get the steel vault...all I saw was a concrete block that Stephan loaded into the car...was waaaay too reminiscent of a what they did to Angel in the TV series Angel.

Luv'ed the apology fight between Damon and Elena...yeah Team Damon.

Overall not too bad luv'ed seeing the gang...wished they didn't have to depend again on Klaus saving the day that is getting old but not a bad send off. You can chose to watch next season or leave it as it is. Looking forward to some of the new shows like The Tomorrow People and Reign.

A bit disappointing so far. Seems the same plots as previous seasons, dopplegangers with mind reading abilities, one or more main characters locked away, Katherine creating chaos, Bonnie with her own agendas... too many of their main characters are off in their own story lines and the only connection is their cell phones. No brother bond, no romance, it's either Damon and Jeremy, or Elena and Caroline. Seems like a waste of all of the past character/relationship building. Are they at college, high school, bottom of the river, training werewolfs, coordinating the town celebrations, or babysitting minor vampire-hunters? Needs focus pretty quick or viewers won't hang in there, too many other great viewing choices!
    inthegarden likes this.

I've been on the fence so far, but I really liked last nights episode!

Was not expecting Quetsiyah (sp?) to show up this season! And Stefan not remembering who he is was a shock!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Was anyone as unhappy as I was to see Tyler? I never got the big deal with him. He just annoys me. No chemistry with him and Caroline either.

As much as I'm really not enjoying The Originals the way I thought I would, and as sick I was of those characters when they were on VD before, I was actually happy to see Klaus and Rebekah. Go figure. That needs to NOT be the last time Klaus and Caroline see each other. As soon as Caroline was complaining about NOT having scandalous sex and then we saw Klaus, it was pretty obvious where that was going to lead.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread