+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

I didn't get the entire only Klaus can cure Caroline after he bit her? It's because he is a hybrid now? I think this entire story arc could have not been shown in this episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just finished watching episode 14 "Down The Rabbit Hole" and episode 15 "Stand By Me".

Like Walking Dead I prefer to watch several episodes at a time, both series are rather rich in plot, characters and subtext that while quite intense it gives me a huge dollop of the story that I can just relax a bit and savor all the possibilities and twists and turns.

Seeing poor Jeremy dead, really dead, is he really dead? was a huge show stopper (BTW he looked absolutely drool worthy shirtless when Bonnie was absorbing the magic of the Hunter's tattoo). At this point in the show you really start to wonder who is who and who is really dead. Terrific two episodes. There is a two week break and the next episode will air on March 14, 2013. There are 7 episodes left and I guess the schedulers at The CW are setting it up for the May sweeps. It has already been an intense season and it makes me wonder can the writers top what they have already done.
    Minney likes this.

I'm also wondering if Jeremy is really dead? If so, it was totally unexpected and I got a little sad (gonna miss that sexy little hot bodied character ). He's nothing like the little snot that we saw at the beginning of the very first season.

I also watched both episodes together back to back and it was very exciting!
    Minney likes this.

Elana and Damon heading to NY? That could be fun! Looks like they are setting up some new story lines which is a good thing. Elana playing mean cheerleader who likes to strip naked in front of everyone can only last for so many episodes.

Bring It On - episode 16 - aired 03/14/13
    Elena brings new meaning to being a cheerleader at all costs.

Because the Night - episode 17 - aired 03/21/13
    Elena and Damon on a road trip to New York - flashbacks to an encounter with Lexi - Rebecca and Elena bonding and snapping Damon's neck.

American Gothic - episode 18 - aired 03/28/13
    Elena and Rebbeka road tripping to small town America in search of Katherine and the Cure - Elena to destroy it and Rebbeka to drink it.

I kinda feel sorry for Rebbeka as I feel the writers use her as a throw away piece and Klaus has been mentally abusing and bullying her for a thousand years I am surprised she has any self esteem left.

Then a 3 week hiatus and no new episodes and you almost forget this show is still on the air as what will we be seeing to the season finale? Oh, yes, Stefan and Damon following Elena around and watching her butcher people. Makes you wonder how in heck there is a human overpopulation problem with all the vampires killing willy nilly all over the place. The real question is that it is amazing there are any humans left.

Pictures of You - episode 19 - aired 04/18/13
    It's Senior Prom - I did like the walk of memories that was brilliant. Again the writers are using Rebbeka as a verbal punching bag for everyone. Elena is behaving badly. Bonnie is out of magic control. Nice to see Jeremy aka Silas, the boy can act he has certainly improved since season 1. Jeremy and Bonnie dancing were the best scenes in the episode. The red dress was wow on both Caroline and Elena. Rebbeka looked good in yellow. The white beaded gown sorta washed out Caroline but I luv'ed her hair.

The Originals - episode 20 - aired 04/25/13 - aka the pilot for The Originals TV series
    Everything about this pilot is what I totally detest about the character Klaus. I have disliked this character and his family from the beginning. I don't personally see any redeeming values in him or the idea of him and I don't intend to watch the series at all. I did hear that the ratings for this episode where quite low. The only redeeming thing about this episode was Elijah.

Now that I have caught up on this show there are only three more episodes left and they all air during May. Let me guess more Elena torturing. I think I will give myself a break and watch all three in a row. Hopefully it will be spiced up a bit with Bonnie and Silas actually doing something.

Does anyone still watch this show?

Every week. As long as Ian is in the show I will watch it and embrace the cheese.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm still watching but I'm not enjoying this season at all. I can't figure out why I'm still watching.

I just want Klaus and Rebbeka gone, gone, gone from the screen and out of the story.

I've been off and on.

Vamp Elena is so annoying...humanity or not.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread