+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Season 4 episode 8

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4, Episode 8: We'll Always Have Bourbon Street - TV.com

Stefan talks to Damon about a concern he has with Elena, and Damon has no option but to help Stefan try to get to the bottom of the issue. The brothers visit New Orleans, hoping to find anyone who remembers the events of their last visit in 1942, including Charlotte, a former love interest of Damon's. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie organize a girls' night while Damon and Stefan are out of town, and Elena shares some surprising information. Hayley's convinces Tyler to confront one of Klaus' hybrids, Kimberly, but the confrontation quickly becomes violent. Finally, Damon must make a heartbreaking decision.
    Thought we would see more of Damon's and Stefan's past in New Orleans they way the TV Guide talked about it. Interesting touch that the sire bond makes you obey but does not affect they feelings you had before or after you are changed. How come newbies bond with Damon and not any other vampires?

Damon doing what he does best agonizing about doing the right thing, best scene ever. In fact it seems he does it a lot more than the other characters. That's what a luv about him.

Poor Bonnie for a character with so much power she is constantly being used in this series and it only gets worse from using Black Magic to using something even worse and it's called Expression (hope the writers explain that term) and by someone she trusts. Can someone just tattoo the word "sucker" on her forehead or maybe "trusting fool"?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-18-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Minney likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Season 4 episode 9 - O Come, All Ye Faithful

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4, Episode 9: O Come, All Ye Faithful - TV.com

Mystic Falls holds a winter-theme party but chaos brews when Stefan and Caroline disagree with Tyler's plans for Klaus and the hybrids. Klaus makes a discovery that leads to violence. At the Gilbert lake house, Elena and Damon join with Bonnie and Professor Shane to help Jeremy conquer his inner demons. Professor Shane tells them a piece of ancient history that leaves them stunned.
    The mid-season finale. mmmm...... Professor Shane maneuvered the killing of 12 innocents when April's pastor father blew up his congregation. Now Professor Shane got Hayley, the werewolf girl, to manipulate Klaus's hybrids and then she tells Klaus and he kills all but Tyler and then drowns Tyler's mom. Another 12 innocents, again why? Stefan says they have all done horrible things and so what is the difference between them and Klaus. Well, Klaus killing Tyler's mom is the difference. What was chilling and absolutely brilliant is the way the editors put traditional Christmas carols to the scenes where Klaus kills the hybrids and again where he kills Tyler's mom. The second brilliant moment is when the "The Vampire Diaries" logo appears at the end of the episode and a single snowflake falls from the letter "V".

The season resumes on January 17, 2013.

PS: Most stupid move ever, April about to undagger Rebecca. Crap, April don't ruin my new year by bringing Rebecca back.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.

I want to see this show get back on track! How many times can they "kill" and "bring back" old characters? Everytime the "Orginal Sister" returns I find myself eye-rolling. Klaus and clan need to move along or call a truce. There are lots of possible great storylines that could play out if they could all just get along! But the contstant battling is getting old. Need more Elena/Damon love story too!

I am at the point that I want the Originals gone, but I wanted that last year and look what happened, they made Klaus a regular. Oh, well, did enjoy "After School Special" it was fun and had the most awful game of "Truth or Dare". Really, Rebekah do you honestly believe you are the only one that has ever suffered and had a broken heart. Jeremy is looking hunky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am at the point that I want the Originals gone, but I wanted that last year and look what happened, they made Klaus a regular. Oh, well, did enjoy "After School Special" it was fun and had the most awful game of "Truth or Dare". Really, Rebekah do you honestly believe you are the only one that has ever suffered and had a broken heart. Jeremy is looking hunky.
    Well, if the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    backdoor pilot goes well, your wish will be the network's command. They're backdooring an Originals tv show.

Well I just hope they kill Kole next week. Please.

'Vampire Diaries' Spinoff in the Works at The CW - Hollywood Reporter

Titled The Originals, the potential new CW series would be an offshoot revolving around the Original family led by Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and set up in a season-four Vampire Diaries episode. Executive producer Julie Plec, who will write the episode, is shepherding the spinoff, with Alloy Entertainment's Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo as executive producers.

In the Vampire Diaries episode slated to air April 25, Klaus returns to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans, a town he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with his diabolical former protege Marcel. The Secret Circle's Phoebe Tonkin, who joined Vampire Diaries this season in a pivotal recurring role, also will star.

PHOTOS: 7 'Vampire Diaries' Episodic Stills From 'Before Sunset'

The Originals, the first existing vampires in the world and first seen in season two, have become a major part of the Vampire Diaries, with Morgan proving to be a favorite.

For Plec, this marks her second project in development at The CW. The Vampire Diaries co-showrunner is developing a reboot of Tomorrow People with Arrow's Greg Berlanti, with whom she worked on Dawson's Creek. Plec also is prepping her first foray into writing for films, with young adult book adaptation Tiger's Curse set up at Paramount.

For the CW's part, the project would mark a notable companion piece to potentially pair with the Kevin Williamson vehicle. Last year, the network struggled with witchy drama The Secret Circle, which was axed after one season. This season, the network has slotted freshman Beauty and the Beast in the plum Thursday 9 p.m. slot, but it hasn't become a water-cooler series the way Vampire Diaries has for the network.

STORY: 'Vampire Diaries': Mystic Falls Celebrates the Holidays With Death, Death and More Death

The spinoff, should it go to series, would become the latest Alloy entry at the network after Warner Bros. Television Group acquired the former Gossip Girl producer in June. The potential Vampire Diaries offshoot also is the latest back-door pilot this season; CBS is prepping a spinoff of NCIS: L.A.
    Personally I can't stand Klaus or any of the other Originals except Elijah.
    JavaJo likes this.

The only Originals I like are Elijah and Klaus. I don't know if I would be interested in that show.

January 31, 2013 - episode 12 "A View to a Kill"

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4, Episode 12: A View to a Kill - TV.com

Klaus asks Stefan to help him dagger Kol after Rebekah turns him down. Boonie has a run-in with Kol at the school, after an angry quarrel with her father, Mayor Hopkins, and then an unexpected visitor shows up when she gets home. Klaus makes matters worse by divulging some personal info about Stefan to Damon. Klaus asks Damon for some relationship advice. Elena discloses to Stefan her plan about using Jeremy to kill Kol. When the Mayor cancels the school dance, Stefan figures out a way to make it up to Rebekah who was looking forward to it. Klaus becomes suspicious about what Stefan is up to and Kol goes after Jeremy and Elena.

So glad that they finally killed an Original bye bye Kol. Who knew that you didn't need a stake made from the white ash you just needed to douse the vamp with vervain infused water and then stake him and poof open flame.

What is the most annoying thing about this show is that the kids know what is going on and how to handle it and the adults just keep messing it up cough cough Bonnie's parents.

http://[http://www.tv.com/news/the-v...the-fire-30524

Too, too funny promo for the next CW pilot.

Stefan called the Originals "dysfunctional bickering lunatics." There's your promo tag for the spin-off, CW!

mmmmm.........

Did Stefan know about the vervain-laced water when he gave Damon a bottle of it prior to letting Klaus stand guard?

This might answer the white ash stake question.

Back at the Gilbert homestead, Kol eventually had his fill of exposition and decided to get back to some murderin'. Except that, as I mentioned before, he's not very bright. Leaving Elena wounded but clearly alive before he shuffled off to dismember Jeremy is piss-poor villaining. Keeping the white ash stake in his coat pocket, in easy reach during a scuffle, isn't much smarter. He deserved to meet the business end of that thing.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-03-2013 at 12:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread