+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    mmmmm.........is Connor really dead? I am expecting hands bursting out of the grave as the opening shot next episode.
    I think he is because Jeremy has his tattoo now and his ring.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

I have always had a soft spot for Stefan but Damon made a fantastic point about how he is fine with Elena either way and can love her no matter what... That comment right there might have put me back on the Damon side.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Hooray!!! 'Bout time Elena dumped Stefan and gave Damon a chance!!!

I'm curious how Jeremy's going to distinguish which vamps he should be killing or not. After all, Klaus wants that tattoo finished...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So what is this about Elena being sired to Damon? Since when and how? Did he do that to her on purpose?

Those two are smoking hot together!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    So what is this about Elena being sired to Damon? Since when and how? Did he do that to her on purpose?

Those two are smoking hot together!
    When I heard that scenario I was pissed that they were going to use it as the excuse as to why Elena was attracted to Damon. Glad to learn the feelings prior to the sire are in fact real. Yes, they are smoking together and I'd like to see where the relationship can develop in future episodes!

For me, this show has jumped the shark. Just can't stay interested in the ever more convuluted story lines.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I'd be thrilled to have Jeremy get his own spinoff, because it would mean that his ridiculous storyline would be off of this show.
    JLuvs likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

We just watched last week's episode and the hubby looked at me and said, "Umm little Jeremy isn't so little anymore. When did he get those muscles?" I told him we been notices that over here.

I didn't expect Claus to kill Tyler's mom. So we don't have any new episodes for a month now?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    So we don't have any new episodes for a month now?
    Almost all shows take a mid season break around the holidays.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Season 4 episode 7 My Brother's Keeper

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4, Episode 7: My Brother's Keeper - TV.com

Caroline tries to support Stefan and Elena during a challenging time in their relationship, and Damon works to convince Stefan to help him discover Professor Shane's motives. Stefan, however, is busy executing a different plan with Klaus. At the annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, Elena and Caroline help April decide which dress to wear. Tyler and Hayley team upon a secret project, and Damon confronts Prof. Shane with his suspicions. Jeremy, becoming more concerned by the violent nightmares he's been experiencing, reaches out to Matt for help, but the situation quickly escalates.
    Why I liked it. Damon and Elena finally get together and they are hot, hot, hot.

Caroline proves she can act especially around Klaus and is still the most interesting female character on the show with Elena now becoming a close second. Now as a vampire struggling with her new state of newbie vampire Elena is no longer Miss Goody Two Shoes and is a more dimensional character.

Luv'ed seeing Jeremy channeling the Vampire Hunter and his scenes with Matt ... another good friendship/bromance blossoming there. Glad to see Matt given a chance to get some meaty scenes, he too is perhaps blossoming as the Caroline character did.

What was weird? What was with Matt and Jeremy looking as if they were in their late 20's and much older than even Stefan and Damon. The costume designer really needs to check into how they are dressing and the director or producer look in to how the actors are acting and carrying themselves. I could actually picture Matt, married and with kids and Jeremy not that far behind.

While I liked this episode it seemed a bit filler as if we had seen it before (when Caroline had won the Miss Mystic Falls Pagent perphaps??) but I can also see it as all the characters growing up and away from their childhoods. Didn't Elena's and Caroline's dresses seem way too sophisticated for the typical teen?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-18-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread