+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Um....so where does next season go? The Originals that are left can't kill Elena anymore and Alaric isn't there to galvanize the first families against the vamps/werewolves... is it just going to be watching Elena take to her new 'life'?

And boo on her for not choosing Damon. He consumes her yet she goes for safe and stable. Um, okay, made even more sad, finding out that she met Damon first.
    I know! What always gets me about these shows is the whole "Ill stay a human" angle even though everyone would be safer and the girl could live a super long time (without the burden of likely dying every day). I know it would not have been as interesting if Elena became a vapire the first season but if she wanted to be a part of that world then she should have made some sacrifices--then folks like Jenna and Alaric would not have died trying to protect her (there would be no bloodline to protect--plus, Klaus could not have made an army!). Oh well, I just hope next season isn't all about Elena complaining about 'not being human.'
    I'd very much like to see Bonnie become a badass--she seems like she is well on her way!
    Minney likes this.

Ugh, that made me sad! Damon really is a sweet heart and sexy as heck! Now that Elena is a vampire will she remember being "glamoured" to not remember meeting Damon first? Otherwise why would they show us that scene? It must have some baring on next season. Love the tough girl witch Bonnie, but is Tyler dead then if Claus is in his body?

Didn't Damon originally feed Elena his blood many episodes ago? So essentially she already was protected from "death" and Dr. Do Good didn't need to feed Elena more vamp blood.
    Last edited by Minney; 05-11-2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: added delayed thought!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Ugh, that made me sad! Damon really is a sweet heart and sexy as heck! Now that Elena is a vampire will she remember being "glamoured" to not remember meeting Damon first? Otherwise why would they show us that scene? It must have some baring on next season. Love the tough girl witch Bonnie, but is Tyler dead then if Claus is in his body?

Didn't Damon originally feed Elena his blood many episodes ago? So essentially she already was protected from "death" and Dr. Do Good didn't need to feed Elena more vamp blood.
    Oh boy, I love your thinking!!! I was just thinking it was Damon's "last thought" before Alaric killed him but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you're right and maybe she'll remember after becoming a vamp. What I'd love to see is Elena get together with Damon, shed her good side, and actually let loose. She's been so worried about everyone protecting her and now it doesn't matter anymore. I think it's about time for Miss Goody Two-Shoes to show her bad side... Wouldn't it be funny to have Caroline suddenly become the voice of reason??

I was wondering about Tyler too. I was thinking maybe he'd still be alive but Klaus doesn't have a body to go back to - hmm... Also, if Klaus stays in his body, he'll finally get Caroline. Yikes!

I don't remember Damon giving Elena blood. Was that at her last hospital trip? (The girl's got so many, it's hard to keep track!)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I was thinking about Tyler/Klaus/Caroline too! Strange triangle fore sure. Damon gave Elena his vampire blood back when Elijah was trying to kill Elena. Damon gave her his blood, kind of in panic mod and everyone was very mad at him, including Elena. Maybe there is a time limit on how long vamp blood stays in someones system, or the writters conveniently forgot about it...

I'm not sure if it was addressed in this show, but I know I've seen or read that it takes a little bit of time to get the vampire blood in the system, and that it does run its course.

I think there are many scnearios that could happen... Maybe she won't become a vampire but rather have some supernatural powers... or if she does become a vampire she will remember all of the times she was compelled and then remember the Damon meeting... I think as a human she is better with Stefan. Stefan is all about free will and for Elena to make rational choices... but he wants her to make her own choices, because they're HER choices... Damon on the other hand wants to make the decisions for her... So as a human I think Elena is better with Stefan... Now if she really does turn into a vampire then maybe her "vampire" self will be more suited for Damon since he "consumes" her. Before she wanted to feel safe and protected and Stefan fit that better then Damon. But now as a vampire where her emotions and everything is intensified, then Damon would be a better choice. I don't know, just things to chew on. Either way I want the writers to get on with it, because this back and forth is annoying. Have her be with one and then the other brother needs to fall in love and be happy. Well as happy as anyone in the vampire diaries can be happy. I love Damon and Stefan and want them both to be with someone that gives them their full attention.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I think there are many scnearios that could happen... Maybe she won't become a vampire but rather have some supernatural powers... or if she does become a vampire
    You know, I could really see them making up some nonsense where she does not become a vampire and instead becomes some new 'supernatural being' or hybrid (not wolfy hybrid, some other kind). They could point to the doppleganger status, the fact that she sacrificed her life (maybe the witches intervened or something), being tied to an 'original' at time of death, etc... I could actually see them making her more powerful than normal vamps or somehow less than a full vamp. Or, maybe she gets control of the wolf hybrids since her blood was used to create them..who knows!
    IF she just becomes an average vamprie then I guess that could be a bit boring.
    Realitychick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    You know, I could really see them making up some nonsense where she does not become a vampire and instead becomes some new 'supernatural being' or hybrid (not wolfy hybrid, some other kind). They could point to the doppleganger status, the fact that she sacrificed her life (maybe the witches intervened or something), being tied to an 'original' at time of death, etc... I could actually see them making her more powerful than normal vamps or somehow less than a full vamp. Or, maybe she gets control of the wolf hybrids since her blood was used to create them..who knows!
    IF she just becomes an average vamprie then I guess that could be a bit boring.
    What will annoy me is if Bonnie yet again uses her witch powers to stop something from happening... She can't have a spell for every possible consequence, scenario or situation whether logical or not. I think it would be interesting to see Elena as a vampire.. Maybe she would find her inner Katherine and get all female "Ripper". IF she does become a vampire I also hope she isn't just a average run of the mill one. They need to take it to the extreme and explore...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Finally have gotten around to watching the last 3 episodes of season 3. Wow, what a treat to watch the show several episodes in a row. I am so sick of Klaus and Rebecca and the Scooby Gang constantly saving them even though they know they are sick pathetic, perverted serial killers who enjoy torturing and humiliating their victims. How many thousands of people have the 5 of them killed in a 1000 years add the number of victims of all the other vampires they have made and you are talking millions. Stake them already.

Sidebar: wow, Jeremy has has a growth spurt and he is right there on the cusp of being a young man and he is hot. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, my inner cougar is very happy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Finally finished the finale. I was so excited to see Alaric stake Klaus and watch him flame, too bad he didn't get Rebecca. Totally pissed off at Bonnie for saving Klaus and putting him in Tyler's body. Is Tyler dead or simply suppressed?

Luv (total sarcasm here) that the Originals can't keep a promise. Elijah's word is worth nothing. He has told Elana at least two or three times he will not hurt her and next thing you know he's trying to kill her. Well, in this case Rebecca was his instrument.

Hate, hate Bonnie right now. Just can't express that enough.

Overall the layers of this episode were wonderful I like how the writers interwove the past and the present. Interesting how Elana did meet Damon before Stephan. How Damon saved her life in the past and Stephan in the present. Delicious.

Oh for next season can Bonnie put Klaus's spirit in a rock or better yet a beanie baby or a dog's chew toy or a litter box or compose heap.
    Minney likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread