+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

March 29, 2012 - "The Murder of One"

Saw the episode with the 12 white oak stakes. So much stupid stuff. Who voluntarily gives up the only thing that can kill an original. Can't kill the Originals as their bloodlines will all die, which includes Damian, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie's mom, and Tyler. But it is OK for Klaus, Rebekka, Kol and Elijiah to just wantonly go about torturing and killing thousands and thousands of people. Stake all of them I say. That entire concept was just too stupid and just another excuse for Elena to wimp out on killing someone.

This entire episode makes me want to shout "this show has jumped the shark".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I admit it, I was squealing like a fangirl when Elena & Damien kissed!! About freaking time. Love what Rose said - he can either be the best thing for her or the worst. Looking forward to this story playing out b/c I'm done with Rick's alter ego and now Esther being in Rebecca's body. Enough with the originals already!
    Minney likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Yeah, I'm over the originals. It's stale. Unless they bring back Elijah..lol. And whoa...Jeremy! He's been working out! He was looking F.I.N.E. in last nights episode.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I was so hoping after Damon staked Kol that he would have decapitated him. Seriously, that would have slowed the vampire down especially if you kept the head with you. I just thought it was a totally stupid thing not to do.

Also I don't care if Klaus told Kol that the Salvadores were trying to find out whose bloodline they were from how the heck did they even know Jeremy could talk to dead people and that the plan was to contact Rose? The originals are not know it alls. They are just long lived snobs. How did Kol just knew where Crazy Mary's house was let alone that he even cared about Rose or who her sire was. The plotlines depend on too much mind reading and they are getting stupid.

Just waiting for Ester to kill all the originals and get them and the writers stupid stories off my TV screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I was so hoping after Damon staked Kol that he would have decapitated him. Seriously, that would have slowed the vampire down especially if you kept the head with you. I just thought it was a totally stupid thing not to do.

Also I don't care if Klaus told Kol that the Salvadores were trying to find out whose bloodline they were from how the heck did they even know Jeremy could talk to dead people and that the plan was to contact Rose? The originals are not know it alls. They are just long lived snobs. How did Kol just knew where Crazy Mary's house was let alone that he even cared about Rose or who her sire was. The plotlines depend on too much mind reading and they are getting stupid.

Just waiting for Ester to kill all the originals and get them and the writers stupid stories off my TV screen.
    Absolutely agree! My concern is the old stand by... "just be careful of what you wish for"... what if the next major story line is worse! Just when Damon and Elena are heating up I'd hate to see another lame storyline!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Best thing ever a photo recap, actually makes the story better.

The Vampire Diaries: Rocky Mountain Hi (PHOTO RECAP) - News - TV.com
    football_chick and Minney like this.

By far the best episode of the season! Wow...

Wow is all I can say.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Whoa! Lots of twists and turns tonight!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Um....so where does next season go? The Originals that are left can't kill Elena anymore and Alaric isn't there to galvanize the first families against the vamps/werewolves... is it just going to be watching Elena take to her new 'life'?

And boo on her for not choosing Damon. He consumes her yet she goes for safe and stable. Um, okay, made even more sad, finding out that she met Damon first.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread