+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Hooray - Damon finally admitted his feelings to Stefan out loud. Not that it really matters - I just liked hearing him say it. I'm disappointed that Stefan admitted he still loves her so easily - I wanted she & Damon to finally have a shot before he did that...so now the question becomes - who does Elena end up with???

And now that Mommy Dearest is back, what's next for the family to do?
    Minney likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm happy Elijah is back. I love him!
    2boysmom and cantstopwatchin like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I just read that the new doctor is Stefans wife in real life.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Oh, wow. I only knew her as the annoying older sister on Pretty Little Liars. I still wonder what her character's all about on the show...is she good or bad...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I didn't know that either! I remember her as Crazy Nanny Carrie on One Tree Hill.

Elena keeps referring to Klaus' mother trying to kill her, but she just got out of the coffin. Is she referring to the witch from the other side telling klaus that the doppelgänger had to die for his hybrids to work?

The last two episodes were delicious and Elana's brown gown. Who knew that brown could look so sexy in a ballgown. That was one fantastic dress. I just wish that The Secret Circle could be as good as The Vampire Diaries.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Episode 15 - "All My Children" - 02/16/12

The Vampire Diaries Episodes - TV.com

Elena, already upset after learning of Damon's latest indiscretion, is frustrated when none of her friends agree with her on how to handle the Original family's power struggle. Bonnie and Abby, still entangled in the destiny of the Bennett witches, participate in a ritual to appease the spirits of nature. Elijah presents Damon and Stefan with a dangerous ultimatum that puts Elena's life in danger, forcing Damon and Stefan to seek help from Alaric and Meredith with a plan that leads them to a terrifying option.
    I spent the majority of this episode railing at how stupid Elena is. Wanting to save Elijah as if Rebecca, Klaus and Kole are worth saving. They have killed 1,000s of people through the centuries. Tortured even more and have live a 1,000 yrs and that is what they have to show for it and she's upset that Elijah must die. What a stupid twit. Hasn't she realized in this world that someone always pays and it is usually her friends.

mmm.....looks as if Ester, the mother, and Finn, the one son, are dead, leaving Kol, Rebecca, Elijah and Niklaus left. All shining examples of restraint and wisdom.

Just finished watching the last 2 episodes of VD, episode 16: 1912 and episode 17: Break on Through.

Two episode story arc with new vampire Sage and finding the wood from the white oak saplings. Seriously, oak is a dense wood after Sage left Damon should have thrown some of those huge timbers into the river. Those timbers were a good 12 feet long and pretty thick. So he burned himself, so what he is a vampire he can heal. I thought that was a pretty lame story point. I also think there were a lot of saplings over the last 1000 years. Glad they had the bridge sign.

The Alaric story arc is it really over and who were Jeremy's friends we didn't see?

Bonnie's mom abandoning her again. Does this women ever do anything but run from her daughter? Lame parent.

Well there are 5 more episodes left before the season finale on May 10th, 2012.

Who is John Galt?

I want to see Elena with Damon (their chemistry together is far better than Stephan and Elena). That may be due to their real-life romance. The character of Klaus is starting to get tiring and so is his sister. But, I wouldn't mind if they brought back Elijah (very hot). In fact, I'd like to see him end up with Elena.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread