+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Interesting episode last week. Wondering if the whole bridge scene at the end is to help close the door on the chapter of Elena/Stephan and open it on Elena/Damon. I missed the agreement between Klaus and Caroline. Did she agree to serve him or owe him in exchange for his blood? Might be interesting if we see Klaus fall in love and get a different motivation in his life.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Interesting episode last week. Wondering if the whole bridge scene at the end is to help close the door on the chapter of Elena/Stephan and open it on Elena/Damon. I missed the agreement between Klaus and Caroline. Did she agree to serve him or owe him in exchange for his blood? Might be interesting if we see Klaus fall in love and get a different motivation in his life.
    She only told him she didn't want to die and then she drank from his wrist. I'd like to see him fall for her and her pull the strings to get him to play nice. Not so sure how much I'd like it if he uses his power over her to force her into a relationship...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Little bit behind on the Vampire Diaries. Just watched the mid season premiere, episode 10 - The New Deal - aired 1/5/12.

Best impressions. This show is so rich with plots and twists it feels like a wicked secret pleasure. Luv'd seeing Jeremy a bit more grown up, did he have a growth spurt or are the stylists dressing him closer to his true age. Whatever, he was looking particular handsome during this episode. What I liked the best was seeing Jeremy take a stand and actually do something unlike moany, whiny Elaina. Jeremy shot a hybrid in the back and then cut his head off. I really thought that all he was going to do was chop of the hybrids hand and give the blood to Alaric. But no the character surprised me and it was a stand out moment for me. Too bad they had to send poor Jer away. I was looking forward to seeing him become a hybrid slayer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Episode 11 - Our Town - 1/12/12

Highlights: Damon walking around the house in a towel. Stefan killing hybrids. Stefan scaring Elena. Stefan destroying whatever feelings Elena has left for him. Tyler declaring his love for Caroline. That was really sweet. Klaus saving Caroline. Big surprise: the Council and Klaus declaring a truce.

I wonder since Caroline drank Klaus's blood if she is now immune to werewolf bites?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder since Caroline drank Klaus's blood if she is now immune to werewolf bites?
    I was wondering the same. I'm assuming there is something that is going to be different about her since drinking his blood but I don't know what yet.

Episode 12 - Jan 19, 2012 - The Ties That Bind

There is a photo recap on tv.com that is just too funny. Check it out after you watch the episode. The Vampire Diaries: Mother Bother (PHOTO RECAP) - News - TV.com

LMAO over the ones that say, "Who Dat, My Mama" ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    LMAO over the ones that say, "Who Dat, My Mama" ha ha ha
    I was watching the photo recap at work this morning and I was laughing so much one of my co-workers came over and we had a really good time. He did have to explain <3 to me as I don't text that much.

Thanks for posting that Bearcata, my husband also watches the show and we enjoyed a really good laugh with that recap

+ Reply to Thread