+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

ep 8 - Ordinary People - wow the original vampire family, the original witch is nothing but a dysfunctional with powers. Very good episode. Still the wig NiKlaus is wearing is bit off. Altogether an A+ episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    ep 8 - Ordinary People - wow the original vampire family, the original witch is nothing but a dysfunctional with powers. Very good episode. Still the wig NiKlaus is wearing is bit off. Altogether an A+ episode.
    That should read: wow the original vampire family, the original witch, nothing but a dysfunctional family with powers.

Watching episode 9 - Homecoming

Wow, Elena staked Rebecca. Brilliant move.

The gym is flooded so no Homecoming Dance. Huh, It's been moved to the Lockwood Manor and surprise it's not Homecoming anymore it's Klaus holding a wake for Michael.

Another wow, Klaus brought a whole bunch of hybrids to the party just in case someone plans to attack him.

OMG, Damon staked Klaus, then Stefan jumped Damon, Klaus grabbed the original stake that can kill originals and staked and killed his "father" Michael. Klaus gave Stefan his freedom and their goes another plan down the drain but this time the non human vampire messed up. OH, Klaus gave Stefan his freedom.

OMG ... another twist ... yes it was the human element, but Katherine's humanity and even then she sets up the next twist. This show is brilliant, utterly brilliant.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Bearcata, your recaps of what you just watched are excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Bearcata, your recaps of what you just watched are excellent!
    Thank you.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Hooray (mostly talking about the last 30 seconds but also that the show is back)!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Hooray (mostly talking about the last 30 seconds but also that the show is back)!!!
    OMG...I know! About damn time! *swoon*

I'm starting to think I'd like Stephan and Bonnie together.

So....Jeremy is being sent away. Wonder for how long? If they'd done that in season 1, I would have been pretty happy but he's grown so much and I really like him now, so I'm not pleased. I figure it won't last long, but still. Only bad thing about this episode? No Caroline
    Minney and cantstopwatchin like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

New Vampire Diaries poster, here.

I like Stefan and Caroline together. If they're going to pair Damon and Elana (which is fine with me!) then I'd like for them to explore the chemisty between Stefan and Caroline. The chemisty just oooozed out of them when he helped her through her transition into vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

So....Jeremy is being sent away. Wonder for how long? If they'd done that in season 1, I would have been pretty happy but he's grown so much and I really like him now, so I'm not pleased.(
    I agree. I'm not so sure that Damon was able to change his memory though. I don't think Jeremy's eyes dialated. I think he'll back.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Damon - "These hybrids, they're really bringing the neighborhood down." As he's standing there, holding a heart he just ripped from the hybrid's chest.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread