+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

I was really surprised Tyler's mom didn't know about him - or about her husband (!) and their family. How could she not know? I'm curious to see where the ghost story goes. I thought it was going to be hokie but now it kind of looks interesting. I'm of the opinion that Vickie is b-a-d to the core. Poor Matt, though.
    Her husband never triggered the curse and once the brother did, he left town. So it makes sense that she wouldn't know about Tyler. But on the other hand...she's on the board that knows about the vampires. Do they not know about the wolves? I don't recall them ever talking about it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

Vampire Diaries last night!!

Vampire Diaries is getting so good this season!! Cant wait until next week!! Took me forever to find it but I love love love this song from the episode last night! The Airborne Toxic Event - Changing - YouTube

Loved last night's episode, especially the return of the ghosts. This show is starting to draw me back in...

Using the Christmas break to catch up on VD. Have gotten through the eps 1, 2 and 3 of this season. Best line so far is by Caroline. "Daddy". Good to see HRG again. (HRG - Horned Rimmed Glasses - a Hero's reference to the actor who plays Caroline's Dad. I always find it funny that the village vampire hunters are so behind the times and don't really know what is going on and only seem to go after the "good" vampires. Like to see daddy dearest go up against Klaus. While I love the story arcs and the pacing the biggest flaw I find in these series is Elena constantly being STUPID and trying to help people. Does she really think she can help Damon in a fight with a werewolf. Get real. While her obsession with Stefan can seem like love and seriously, an 18 yr old girl in love with a 200 + yr old vampire who has murdered and tortured hundreds if not thousands of people. In fact her stupidity kills more people then it saves. All in all I enjoy the series while I try hard to forget Elena's stupid moments.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I loved seeing HRG again, too. I just wish he'd stuck around a little bit longer.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Elena is by far the weakest and most "vanilla" character in this series IMO. I liked the writing and story development last season, loved HRG. Ready to see Damon with a REAL love interest, even if it is Elena, it's becoming a waste of his hotness to have him single and celebate!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Ep 4 - Disturbing Behavior - best scene Caroline and Damon fighting and he saying he is stronger and she saying that she is angrier and then head butts him. I honestly think as a character Caroline has grown the most next to Damon and I love her transition. I also am liking Caroline and Taylor together. I personally feel the are the it couple right now on this show. Sorry to see HRG leave as her dad but it was a nice touch seeing her say good bye to him. Also luv'd it when Alaric said that he will be on the council to be the voice of humans.

When the heck did Katherine steal Elana's necklace from Bonnie? When did she have the time? Did I miss a scene?

Ep 5 - The Reckoning - Yeah, Mattie and Jeremy have some parts. Damon still acting like a "dick", Jeremy's words not mine. So does this mean that Mattie will be seeing other dead people? Does no one question all the dead teenagers in this town? It's like every episode it is blood gushing galore. I was wondering.....Bonnie and Matt. Seems like a good pairing. I don't get Klaus, he is lonely, but he keeps killing everyone of and is a sadistic bastard and tries to control everyone by bending them to his will, what does he expect?

Can't wait for the new episodes to return this week!

Ep 6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit - good to see Elena get of her butt and get int training to be a Vampire Hunter. Think Buffy has to worry about being replaced? Speaking of Buffy, I hear they are trying to make a remake of Buffy , The Vampire Slayer movie. Seriously, why? Any who, back to the ep ... why oh why does everyone want to kill Elena, it's getting to be a new supernatural in town to kill Elana episode. Still I like how they writers are developing the story arcs. Oh no, how dare Rebecca try to break up my favorite couple, Tyler and Caroline. Nice to see Vicky again, loved how it ended with Mason Lockwood staking Damon.

Oh, totally forgot, best scene that ties with Damon getting staked by Mason was Michael the Vampire Hunter feeding on Katherine.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-01-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Ep - 7 Ghost World - luv'ed it nice twists and turns, liked Damon bromancing Mason Lockwood and than Alaric. Glad Anna found her mom, Pearl. But still how did she get Elena's necklace. I Bonnie gave it to Katherine who was passing as Elena back in episode 4 so how did Anna get it?

+ Reply to Thread