+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

I also want Elijah back. Maybe someone will pull the dagger out again to bring him bak. Klaus can go far, far away. Not a fan of his at all.

The finale seemed so anticlimactic until the Sheriff shot Jeremy. Why didn't the ring bring him back?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The finale seemed so anticlimactic until the Sheriff shot Jeremy. Why didn't the ring bring him back?
    I thought because he was "killed" by a human that is why it didn't work. I thought the rings only save the person if they are "killed" by a vampire or some other supernatural creature.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Yes, they had to die by supernatural for the ring to be effective.

apparently the actress who plays elena is in real life dating the actor who plays damon...hmm wonder how they will develop the elena/damon love triangle now!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    apparently the actress who plays elena is in real life dating the actor who plays damon...hmm wonder how they will develop the elena/damon love triangle now!
    Smart girl.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Smart girl.
    Lucky girl.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I thought because he was "killed" by a human that is why it didn't work. I thought the rings only save the person if they are "killed" by a vampire or some other supernatural creature.
    Thanks for explaining this... I was confused too. Another confusing part was I thought the white ash dagger had to be used by human as well. Wasn't that the whole reason behind the elaborate killing of Elijah by Elena episodes back? I didn't think Klaus could use it on his brother. I hope Stephan has some "fun" being bad and maybe grows a pair! In the mean time I'll look forward to some Damon/Elena scenes. No idea what Jeremy has going on with the dead girlfriends haunting him but thought it was funny in a strange way and not a decent cliffhanger compared to past episodes. As long as Ian is in the cast I'll tune in anyway!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    Good for her! I always forget they tape not too far away from ATL - wish I could figure out where...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Im pretty sure Ian has been dating the same girl for a very long time and she is not connected to "hollywood." I read one of his interviews last year where he talked about getting cast for VD and he spoke about his girlfriend and how they left the hotel and drove to the auditions. He said they had been together for a long time. Problem is, once word of her identity got out people apparently sent her negative tweets, etc... and so they now keep their relationship hush-hush. I haven't seen any interviews with him where he has mentioned a breakup or subsequent new relationship so who knows? He did joke on Regis the other day that he was dating "the vampire diaries" because it took up so much of his life.

+ Reply to Thread