+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I hated when he was killed off on Lost and am loving him even more as Damon here. My only problem with the show is that there's no reason for Damon to be in every scene...but I wish he was!
    Was flipping through a mag at the hair salon resently and my 12 year old daughter pointed to a pic of Ian and said, "who's that?"!! Even young'ns can't resist his charms!!

The rings: After Katherine cut off John Gilbert's fingers and deringed him, he gave that ring to Jeremy.

Alaric got his ring from Isabelle, so why does John Gilbert want that specific ring back? It makes no sense especially after he gave one away.

Luka's father I think is an ass, really your daughter is held hostage by Claus. You come into town and trick Bonnie into giving up the moonstone and plan to kill her best friend and you think you have any right to threaten her if your lying deceiving son gets hurt. There really is no black or white here. We have two people who are trying to protect those they love. In that sense Luka's dad is an ass and a hypocrite.

Elena was getting a bit whinny in the last several episodes good to see her do something.

Alaric that was one great scene with the dagger. Still I don't get what is Jenna's beef about Isabelle. She knows that Isabelle is Elena's daughter. She knows that Isabelle deserted Alaric. What more does she need to know? That and consider the source.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Is there another dagger available to kill any other remaining Originals? If not they are going to have to choose which Original is "baddest of all" and kill them since the dagger needs to stay in place. May not have seen the last of Elijah in that case. Enjoyed the twist of Elena stabbing herself to then stabbing Elijah, the plots never cease to amaze me on this show. More Damon please...!

February 24, 2011 - after tonights episode Vampire Diaries is on hiatus for 5 weeks - repeats will be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    February 24, 2011 - after tonights episode Vampire Diaries is on hiatus for 5 weeks - repeats will be shown.
    Ugh. Just when it's really getting good. Grrrrr....I'm guessing they don't want to go against AI.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnt hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The rings: After Katherine cut off John Gilbert's fingers and deringed him, he gave that ring to Jeremy.

Alaric got his ring from Isabelle, so why does John Gilbert want that specific ring back? It makes no sense especially after he gave one away.

Alaric that was one great scene with the dagger. Still I don't get what is Jenna's beef about Isabelle. She knows that Isabelle is Elena's daughter. She knows that Isabelle deserted Alaric. What more does she need to know? That and consider the source.
    ITA! Serious plot holes on these counts! Jeremy has John's ring and there is no confusion..unless there was some scene we missed where Katherine gave the ring to Isobelle who gave it to Alaric (who already had a ring)...?

The drama w/ Jenna and Alaric is even more grating--they needed Rick (Alaric) to do more with the vamps so they created this tension to free up some of his time and make him needy. They also needed to talk about Isobelle more so her re-introduction would be even grander. Unfortunately, pretending like Isobelle's death is now suddenly some big mystery (when Jenna knows nothing) is stupid.

February 24th episode - tonight theme: secrets in a relationship should you or should you tell?

Jenna wanting to know about Alaric's ex Isabelle. Why do you need to know about the ex except that Alaric is no longer married to her and she is out of the picture. Isn't it kinda creepy wanting to know about the ex? Or at least too much about the ex? Oh, even when Alaric tells her Isabelle is dead and he loves Jen, Jen still has a stick in her ass about it.

Ah, Caroline, such an up and down night. I hope that that was Caroline singing, she had a really good voice. So she started the night without Matt, made the big gesture and got Matt back just to see him stabbed in the neck with a broken beer bottle and die. But she saved his life by making him drink her blood and what happens? Is he grateful? No, he freaks out and leaves. Doesn't love just stink.

Bonnie...doesn't have her powers. Seriously, witches are born not made, that means your powers can't be taken away just blocked. Her night starts out lousy, but she tells Elena that she and Jeremy are hooking up and is it alright...yeah, Elena gives Bonnie the nod of approval, and Bonnie gets her powers back. But ...I think there is a big but... did Dr. Martin also give her a compulsion to kill Klaus perhaps at her own expense or Elena's expense. I wouldn't doubt it.

Damon. luv'd that he stabbed Katherine, luv'd that he found the witches burial ground, luv'd that he parboiled Elijah, then Lukas...got to be careful about prowling around in your psychic self..the mind is a powerful weapon..in his spirit form, Lukas was probably invulnerable but because his brain thought he was on fire his body thought it was on fire. Back to Damon, luv'd that he regretted Katherine, that was priceless.

There was a lot of blood and death tonight and to top it all off Isabelle shows up at the door. Now I have to wait 5 weeks for new episodes on April 7th, 2011. AARGH!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

February 24th episode - tonight theme: secrets in a relationship should you or should you tell?

Jenna wanting to know about Alaric's ex Isabelle. Why do you need to know about the ex except that Alaric is no longer married to her and she is out of the picture. Isn't it kinda creepy wanting to know about the ex? Or at least too much about the ex? Oh, even when Alaric tells her Isabelle is dead and he loves Jen, Jen still has a stick in her ass about it.

Ah, Caroline, such an up and down night. I hope that that was Caroline singing, she had a really good voice. So she started the night without Matt, made the big gesture and got Matt back just to see him stabbed in the neck with a broken beer bottle and die. But she saved his life by making him drink her blood and what happens? Is he grateful? No, he freaks out and leaves. Doesn't love just stink.

Bonnie...doesn't have her powers. Seriously, witches are born not made, that means your powers can't be taken away just blocked. Her night starts out lousy, but she tells Elena that she and Jeremy are hooking up and is it alright...yeah, Elena gives Bonnie the nod of approval, and Bonnie gets her powers back. But ...I think there is a big but... did Dr. Martin also give her a compulsion to kill Klaus perhaps at her own expense or Elena's expense. I wouldn't doubt it.

Damon. luv'd that he stabbed Katherine, luv'd that he found the witches burial ground, luv'd that he parboiled Elijah, then Lukas...got to be careful about prowling around in your psychic self..the mind is a powerful weapon..in his spirit form, Lukas was probably invulnerable but because his brain thought he was on fire his body thought it was on fire. Back to Damon, luv'd that he regretted Katherine, that was priceless.

There was a lot of blood and death tonight and to top it all off Isabelle shows up at the door. Now I have to wait 5 weeks for new episodes on April 7th, 2011. AARGH!
    Great post!

I'm wondering if Jenna's so obsessed with Isabelle b/c she knows that she's Elena's birth mother and, thus, wants to get details for that reason? Not in a medical records kind of way but in a what was she like, personality, why'd she give her up kind of way?

Caroline...poor Caroline... Loved when she sang (and loved even more that I didn't see her tonsils when she did - yeah, I'm talking to you, Lea Michele!) and then Matt goes and gets stabbed. Do we think she saved him in time before he could've died? Or did she give her blood when he was on death's door and he died and has come back as a vamp??

Bonnie - she looked very purposeful when she said she had to kill Klaus - makes me nervous for Elena...

Damon - he's so yummy. I LOL'd when he pushed Katherine out of his bed. I didn't think he had it in him, esp. when she said she liked this side of him, but he did! Now we just have to get him with Elena somehow...

And April 7th?!? WTH is up with that??? I had to rewind it, just to make sure I saw that correctly. I'm not happy with that long wait...didn't they do that to us once already this season?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Just when I thought the season was going to get predictable...! So many questions, so few episodes. Is Matt going to be a vampire? Is Bonnie the only witch in town? What else did Dr. Martin project into her head? Can Damon continue to reject Katherine? (yes!) Can Stephen become anymore of a tool? (no!) What does Isabella want and where was John?

April can't come fast enough!

Such a good show tonight. Anytime I can see Damon without a shirt then I am good till next week's episode. The ending had me saying what the...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread