+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Lots of tension building between Damon and Elena... wanted to see him actually throw her over his shoulder as he threatened to do! Catherine and Stephan locked together in the church cellar/cave is classic. Looks like some couple switching is in the future. Felt sorry for werewolf boy jr watching the videos of his uncle transform, looks painful--I'd be traveling the world to try to out run the full moon if it was possible!

Finally saw the last two episodes...So does Mason's girlfriend Jules work for Klaus or Elijah? What are Luka and his father doing for Elijah? When will Bonnie figure out she has been had?? What is an angry Bonnie like?? Well, we have seen signs. Poor Rose.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4128307;
    Finally saw the last two episodes...So does Mason's girlfriend Jules work for Klaus or Elijah? What are Luka and his father doing for Elijah? When will Bonnie figure out she has been had?? What is an angry Bonnie like?? Well, we have seen signs. Poor Rose.
    I'm confused with Mason's girlfriend. I thought Katherine was his lover. Katherine was the one who instigated him killing his friend and turning and then she was responsible for his nephews 'change'. Why didn't she just nab the female werewolf? I'm loving the plot lines this season, but the introduction of the female wolf has confused me. Maybe I'm dense, but it seems like a last minute detail added.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4128609;
    I'm confused with Mason's girlfriend. I thought Katherine was his lover. Katherine was the one who instigated him killing his friend and turning and then she was responsible for his nephews 'change'. Why didn't she just nab the female werewolf? I'm loving the plot lines this season, but the introduction of the female wolf has confused me. Maybe I'm dense, but it seems like a last minute detail added.
    Yes, Katherine was working with Mason and it looked as if she was her lover, but in the episode where Mason killed his best friend, the script indicated that he had a live in girlfriend. As for her being a werewolf and why didn't she get grabbed by Katherine, that's a lose plot thread that will probably be answered when the series starts airing again in late January.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4128609;
    Aha..Jules was a member of a werewolf pack...but was Mason a member???

Got a chance to watch the Jan 27 and Feb 3 episodes. Sometimes it is more fun to watch 2 episodes closely together as you get along of overlapping plot intrigues and nuances that can be hard to get if you only watch one ep a week. I love the deliciousness of these episodes. The werewolves trying to woo Tyler. The witch rescuing Damon and Stephan from the werewolves. Caroline being kidnapped and tortured by the werewolves, will Tyler help her or not. Throw in Uncle John coming back. Then there is the cherry on top of all this and that is Damon anguishing over his love for Elena and killing all the innocence in his way and ending with a tete-a-tete with the reporter and in a bubble bath. Luv this show.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Man, Elijah is a badass! When he took on the wolves - that was great. It's too bad he's up to no good...

Stefan and Elaina are growing on me...so they need to do something so I think she should be with Damon again!

It's amazing how much this show has grown on me since it first started. The hour sure seems to fly by when it's on.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Elijah is indeed a bad a$$!! I find myself ALMOST ready to FF through Stephan and Elena's scenes (yawn)... definitely need to have more Damon/Elena interaction. So many Weres have been killed off in these last couple of episodes, can't imagine the pack is THAT big that it can afford to lose so many members in this short of time span. And, Jeremy... sigh!!

Good strong episode you never know who is doing what to whom. Loved Damon and Alaric sharing a moment, then watching Damon being tortured by the wolves while Alaric lies dead at his feet. Chilling. Still before we have seen the "Be ringed ones" recover rather quickly. Bit of a plot hole there. Luv'd luv'd that Elena grew a pair and defended herself instead of running and spraining an ankle as helpless heroines always do. Nice touch with Bonnie and Jeremy. Nice to see the subgroup of Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie be active participants. Tyler has been acting like such an idiot during the last several episodes, but truth to tell he doesn't really know what is going on and least he manned up and did Caroline a favor which he owed her. Overall excellent episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4191248;
    Good strong episode you never know who is doing what to whom. Loved Damon and Alaric sharing a moment, then watching Damon being tortured by the wolves while Alaric lies dead at his feet. Chilling. Still before we have seen the "Be ringed ones" recover rather quickly. Bit of a plot hole there. Luv'd luv'd that Elena grew a pair and defended herself instead of running and spraining an ankle as helpless heroines always do. Nice touch with Bonnie and Jeremy. Nice to see the subgroup of Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie be active participants. Tyler has been acting like such an idiot during the last several episodes, but truth to tell he doesn't really know what is going on and least he manned up and did Caroline a favor which he owed her. Overall excellent episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.
    Heehee!!! Loved that comment!

+ Reply to Thread