+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

No doubt, it sure does! It's a wonder anything ever gets done.

I'm sure the reasons/answers will come up at some time. After, of course, we find out who has Elena.

I'm really enjoying this show. It just keeps getting better and better.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Seriously, how in the world does Katherine always have a Plan B and Plan C. that she knows all these people or rather cares to find out all these people seems contradictory to her superior nature. It takes a lot of time to come up with plots like that and I don't see an entourage to help her. Regardless, it was good to see Bonnie actually get some lines and not pout and act put upon, which is all she has been doing since season 2 has started. Maybe the writers can only handle 2 major story arcs (Elena's and Caroline's), three story arcs may be too much for them. Still it was nice to see Jeremy mature and actually act more grown up than Elena. The fact that Jeremy can see the bigger picture and do what is necessary is very attractive. Elena's I want to protect everyone I love attitude is very limiting. I like the idea of Jeremy and Bonnie together. Isn't she older than he is? Awwww...a little cougarette love. How sweet.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Loved last night's episode... loved the scene with Damon at the end with Elena. The tension is killing me between them...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I really liked Elena with Stephan for the longest time, but now, with Damon showing a thread of humanity, I'm really rooting for him to get the girl.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

When Damon got very close to Elena and said "let's get this out of the way, I love you", I just said a little "yay". And then he was gone....
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I am so liking this show..it just gets better and better every week. Thankfully it was on the CW, if it was on the other networks they would have dropped it after the first 2 episodes. One aspect of the show I really like is that the first episodes were so bad that when they improved it just drew me in. ABC, NBC and CBS need to understand that you need to draw the audience in. Word of mouth is hugely important, a show needs to build an audience and you don't do that axing a show after only 1 or 2 eps.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-06-2010 at 01:28 AM.

Those other networks don't listen to the viewers. For example: CBS with Jericho. They axed it because the Nielson ratings showed only 8 million viewers. But when they canceled it, the fans came out in droves. They sent e-mails, made phone calls, and sent enough peanuts to choke an elephant. When they agreed to give us more episodes we sent a huge bouquet of flowers to the hag that we were harassing...lol. Yes, I did all of the above... It was a damn good show. They didn't take into consideration that most people don't have the Nielson box and that many working people would also watch online. They just don't 'hear' what WE want.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I can't believe it but Vampire Diaries is the top show DH and I look forward to watching together. It's really come a long way since the beginning and I'm loving all the changes in characters. I couldn't stand Caroline last season and this one I'm loving her. She's so much better as a strong personality than a weak one. And I'm glad we don't have to see Jeremy whining about everything.

Count me in as rooting for Damon and Elena. Which is soooo unlike me b/c I usually don't cheer on the person who comes between the main couple but I really like how Elena brings out the good in Damon, so I want her to be his redemption by choosing him in the end. [And if this happens in the books, PLEASE don't tell me b/c this is one of the only series where I haven't run out and bought the books while watching. ] I can't wait to see where everything is headed!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I also am surprised how I do like Jeremy and Caroline this season. If they had been killed last season I wouldn't have cared.

+ Reply to Thread