+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Stefan and Elena bore me. I love Damon, Catherine, Carolina, Matt, Bonnie & Caroline. We could boot the original love couple and I wouldn't shed one bloody tear.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4080363;
    I always got the impression that she doesn't really like her daughter. Her career is more important.

I think Damon was really hurt. I loved when he told them all he wasn't going to kill her. She is his FRIEND! He's like the Grinch, his cold little heart is growing.
    Surprised me too. I like that about Damon.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;4081037;
    Just when I thought TVD couldn't get any better, they give us THIS! Caroline is made of win. I hardly gave her notice last season, but she is now one of my favorite characters.

I'm frightened about Stefan on human blood...I don't think this is going to end well!
    I too thought she was a throw away character during season 1 and now I totally dig her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4081121;
    I too thought she was a throw away character during season 1 and now I totally dig her.
    Yea, and now the "witch" friend is the throw away character. She's hardly around and when she is, it's all doom and gloom with a bad case of the nasties!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4081048;
    Stefan and Elena bore me. I love Damon, Catherine, Carolina, Matt, Bonnie & Caroline. We could boot the original love couple and I wouldn't shed one bloody tear.

Me too I'm so glad to hear someone else say that. Actually, Elena can be interesting when she's away from Stefan...it's just Stefan that bores me to tears. I'm not sure if it's the way the character is written as in too broody and goody two shoes, or if I just don't like the actor. I have never found him appealing at all, so I have a hard time with the idea that both Elena and Katherine are so in love with him. I find myself thinking "why?" I love Caroline. She and Damon are two of the most interesting characters on the show. They can get rid of Bonnie anytime as far as I'm concerned. Last episode was certainly full of twists and turns though. It's a very unpredictable show and that's what keeps me watching.

Can someone explain CW scheduling to me? Last week's episode was a repeat of the season premiere and this week we are back to the regular storyline. Way to confuse the viewers CW.

It does confuse the viewers, but since they started up to three weeks before most shows, they have more "regular season" air to burn, thus we get the repeats earlier on the CW than other stations, but they're already coming on the other stations (like Glee, etc).

Just messes with story continuity if you ask me and I almost thought that if repeats have started I might as well not watch this week until I checked the TV Guide. Probably will mess some people up.

I agree! I remember when episode seasons used to be 26 episodes long with a season start/end and clear periods of "breaks".

This town has more celebrations than any city on earth!

So... Katherine was thrown back into the tomb, with the moonstone, and nobody really understands what her plans with a werewolf and moonstone were to be??

+ Reply to Thread