+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

I really liked the part where she broke down and you realize that she really doesn't thrive on being bad. Stefan was actually tender with her. It was a nice moment.

Oooh...I loved last nights episode. A LOT. Poor Caroline. She's always been so selfish and she finally did the most unselfish thing she could do. I just wanted to hug her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

There were moments at the end that I felt bad for Damon--moments, but they were enough. I'm not sure where this season is going (I don't know how tightly this is based on the book series). I haven't read any of the books, but I'm not sure I am starting to see where it's headed yet and I don't like that!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Based on this past episode, I'm guessing Tyler is the Alpha (kind of assumed that since it looked like his father was). Not sure that I like PITA Tyler in that sort of position of power...

I found it really interesting when Stefan explained the personalities being amplified--until he mentioned it, I didn't realize how much he really does need to make sure everyone is all right and taken care of. When Caroline freaked out about her own insecurities being amplified, I had to laugh because I didn't figure she'd 'see' that about herself.

I shudder to think what kind of damage Catherine and Caroline could do together...but then there's good ol' Bonnie to take Caroline's daytime walking away if need be...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Great episode, even with Caroline's insecurities heighten she did a very mature thing in letting Matt go. I do like this show and how they are handling the various plots and story lines. I also appreciate how they incorporate native American legends into the folklore of vampires and werewolves. Nice touch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Tonights episode was really good! Lot's of cats let out of the bag and plenty of action. I'm dying to know what the moonstone is all about.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

On a side note here, this series is actually filmed in Covington, Georgia using some of the same locations that were used for the 80's/90's series "In the Heat of the Night". And only about 35 minutes from my house! Boo-yah!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I can't get over all of the action and stories in last nights episode! Catherine is something else... she is everywhere, what a busy lady! I was hoping that Liz would accept her daughter as a vampire since it wasn't her choice to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4080173;
    I can't get over all of the action and stories in last nights episode! Catherine is something else... she is everywhere, what a busy lady! I was hoping that Liz would accept her daughter as a vampire since it wasn't her choice to be one.
    I always got the impression that she doesn't really like her daughter. Her career is more important.

I think Damon was really hurt. I loved when he told them all he wasn't going to kill her. She is his FRIEND! He's like the Grinch, his cold little heart is growing.

Just when I thought TVD couldn't get any better, they give us THIS! Caroline is made of win. I hardly gave her notice last season, but she is now one of my favorite characters.

I'm frightened about Stefan on human blood...I don't think this is going to end well!
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

+ Reply to Thread