+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Re: The Vampire Diaries - CW

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3907157;
    Same, the hair is different more off her face and she is playing it hard and bitter instead of sweet and naive.
    Thanks, I was wondering the same thing. I guess the character has had a full personality transformation... as well as bangs!

Loved the finale ending! I think Jeremy has been in teenage angst since the series started. He was doing drugs and definitely looking for a place in this world and someone to love him. Wish they had gone with a vile of vampire blood and an "accident" to kill/rebirth him to vampire instead of suicide. Definitely sends the wrong message.

Not sure what was better, the Katherine/Damon kissing scene or the kitchen scene. Both were good for different reasons! I think Damon knew when he kissed Elaina/Katherine that it was Katherine. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Can't believe we have to wait for the second season!

When this show started it was OK but throughout the season, and especially towards the end, it really came together and was amazing! The finale had me glued to my seat and I absolutely cannot wait for season 2!!!!

Damon is my favorite. I've loved Ian Somerhalder since his role in Rules of Attraction. He's so talented and I'm glad he's finally found a good show that isn't gonna get cancelled or kill him off.

It really did grow in to its own. It seemed the writing got crisper and, for the most part, the acting got better. There were/are still a few characters who need some acting lessons, but otherwise, it's been one of the better teen targeted shows (especially compared to Melrose Place, 90210, etc).

I like that there isn't a ton of sex. There is some and it's tasteful but it's not the focus of the show...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What a great premiere. This has to be my favorite episode so far. I love this cast and I love these writers. They sure give you a lot of bang for your buck!
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I felt like this was the longest episode ever but I wasn't complaining--I loved it! Totally didn't see the end coming... and I do feel bad for Damon (though what he did at the end took that away a little bit).

Can't wait for next week!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Very happy that this show has begun again AND WOW! what a beginning! Agree with above statements that the writing and actors just keep getting better and better. Many interesting storylines to develop. Damon has this incredible way of making me love/hate... and of course swoon over him at the same time!

Finally had a chance to catch up with my backlog of shows and watched the season 2 episode 1 premiere. Wow, non stop, lots of arcs, but well interwoven. Alan Ball of True Blood should note that this is the way to do it not the frantic, maniac pace he held to for most of season 3 of True Blood.

Still think Jeremy is a self pitying, whinny, little beyotch. Honestly, he has so much and all he can do is whine and whine and whine.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was hoping that Jeremy's brush with death would have changed him! If anything, he's as whiny as ever! It also feels like Bonie is becoming far too whiny. I know she's meant to have intense hate for the brothers, but it doesn't seem to be coming off as hate, but rather almost something like jealousy.

I agree about Bonnie. It's almost like the power is going to her head. She's just become annoying.

I loved the part where Caroline confronted Damon in the school hallway. She was so badass!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread